takedownII is offline Member

signing for packages

When packages from arr are sent to your address do they require a signature? Also, does someone need to be there to receive the package or will the delivery man just leave it at the door. Thanks

tkdwnII

happysumo is offline Associate Member
    Usually you dont have to sign for any package, unless its like overnighted or had insurance put on it

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    If you chose standard delivery, you won't have to worry about a signature. The USPS man always leaves my order in the mailbox.

--^^ Me too. Don't ever sign for it cuz then it might be a set up and you're screwed. Take a peek out the door before signing see if there's any white vans or phony sh*t outside. Also sometimes the postman will leave it at your door step if it's not a bad neighborhood where someone might steal it.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    I signed for my last order that came from thiland delivered express usps postal mail. If you miss the delivery, the postman will try up to 2 more times, leaving a delivery failure note each time, and then send it back to sender if you never sign for it. You can also pick up the package usually after 4:00pm right at your local post office.
    You don't have to sign your own signature. The mailman never id's you anyways. Just scribble down Bart Simpson or some BS. It doesn't matter really. The sig. is just to proove that they delivered it.

guys all our product are legal....but you won't have to sign unless the mailman has tried a few times. they will just leave it.

takedownII is offline Member
    alright, thanks for the help guys

tkdwnII

Thread Information