needmassx3 is offline Junior Member

Ordered on monday, wheres my stuff?

i placed an order monday with overnight delivery and its now thursday and my stuff hasnt arrived... i think its coming today but i paid 25 extra bucks for overnight... kind of annoying

this is the wro0ng way to fix this send an email to sales@lionnutrition. I'm sure they will refund the shipping charge.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Its good to know whats going on with the different research companies and their reliability. I am not flaming Lion but I think people have the right to know how good a company is and what problems arise.

Mark your not making any friends ....our Express shipping is not overnight shipping if the order came in after 12 noon est. it wouldn't ship till tuseday. once it's in the shippers hands we have no control with it. As far as other research companys there are a few out there. But you won't get anywhere near the same quality of products or service.

To Be honest I have told you that we would refund the shipping charge. I hear this a few times a week usually the problem is a wrong address or there roommate got the package and didn't tell them. It 's iresponsable for you to be making this post in a public forum without first sending an email to the service department.

My point is even if there is a problem with your order this is the wrong way to get the problem fixed. Have you ever heard of someone who we didn't bend over backwards to fix a problem for. No you havn't .....So with 1553 posts you should know better.

Listen and hear me YOU HAVE PISSED ME OFF . We deal with thousands of orders a day and still give every problem personal care if it is addressed to someone who can fix it.....ie the service department. NOw the service department spends ZERO time on the boards. I have given you the email address to contact them [email protected] . USe it or don't use it. DO Not POst claming to be informing people of any problems. There is no problem with us the problem is not contacting the right people to fix your issue. For all you know it was the address in wrong or the card didn't prosess. .....

Basicly I'm telling you that once you have contacted them and your not happy then post something. I'm sure if the problem was on your end you won't post anything to that point.........I'm sure you want to rethink this. Feel free to use the other research companys I'm sure you will regret it after every dose you take of there products.

Needmass make sure you give them all the info they need to get you straight.

Now for anyone who wonders why i'm pissed It's because we go the extra mile everytime there is a problem. The Service department are the only ones who can fix a problem. My guys Work 6 days a week they are the best in the industry PERIOD.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    damn

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    I trust AR, always will........

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    I pissed you off just because I think it is good to know how good differernt research companies are? Actually there was a thread on you guys a few weeks ago and I did not see one complaint from over 30 people so if you are pissed off deal with it yourself pal! You seemed to have cleared things up and explained a few things.
    Last edited by mark956101957; 07-28-2005 at 10:34 PM.

doublewide is offline Associate Member
    I have used these guys numerous times and have had absolutely outstanding service. Product seemed to get here almost as soon as I ordered it and their communication as to when they received my order, when it was shipped etc. was also excellent.

love 2 lift is offline Associate Member
    AR is awesome Great service order recieved in a couple of days.

Joey2ness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    I pissed you off just because I think it is good to know how good differernt research companies are? Actually there was a thread on you guys a few weeks ago and I did not see one complaint from over 30 people so if you are pissed off deal with it yourself pal! You seemed to have cleared things up and explained a few things.
    Yea from the looks of this thread lion must be ''''''''pretty''''''' reliable,

Thread Information