BuildaBeast is offline Associate Member

Question about a posted t3/clen cutting cycle

I seen a members rat expericence cycle board that a t3 and clen cycle helped get the rat cut from 240 to 216 in six weeks. Would this be a good cycle to run without any AAS just so the rat can get rid of his excess body fat. If not any suggestions for my rat?

Thanks
    Last edited by BuildaBeast; 07-12-2005 at 03:12 PM.

mac6262 is offline Junior Member
    My rat went from 219 to 188 so far in 5 weeks, but that's on 7 days of 65 min's of cardio and tight clean diet....

The clean diet is not a problem for my rat. How does one know how much to use on the rat and also the duration of the cycle. Would the rat lose alot of muscle during a cycle like you did with your rat?

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Isn't using T-3 w/o AAS a big no no seeing it is catabolic and your muscles will suffer and atrophy?

I would like to know before I feed the rat?

How about after anabol for my rat?

my rat is on his 5th week, takes 3x pumps of t3 (60) and 6x clen (120) your rat should gradually increase...drinenks about 2 gallons of water and 5g of taurine

Mac would ones rat have to be coming off AAS to use this or can this be a stand alone cycle?

My rat has used it on stand alone

Thanks for your help my rats is looking forward to losing some pounds. Did you give your rat t3/clen from ar-r ?

yes, But honestly I contiue a very strict regiment and 65 min of high intensity cardio 7 days a week.....I have the same meal 4 straighttimes x a day 5ou chicken 1/2 veggies 2tbs of salsa.....couple of egg whites.....and two protein shakes one @530am and the other @900 before bed......some fruit and 2tbs of natural peanut butter

thats pretty much it....Personally I could not answer...how much it has helped me, because of how determined I was to change my life.......I started mid may @ 219 and now around 185....My ultimate goal is to get to 170 and be ripped (september)...Also I will cycle some winny and eq or anavar when I get there.....Dude just work hard.....This stuff won't work by itself.....If you have ?'s [email protected]

Thanks mac

I'll get ahold of you

Yes you can use it while not on cycle...just increase your protein.

Lion and Mac

If my rat weighed in at 234 what dosage would it need of clen /t3? How much would I need to buy for the rat? How long of a cycle?

Thanks

MarkinHouston is offline Associate Member
    T3 isn't catabolic, most use it durin PCT, but make sure you take in protein....For your rat's size, 50mcg T3 & 140-200mcg clen would be normal. Ramp them up, though. Max 6 weeks on T3, some say less, like 2 on 2 off.

I thought Lion was saying not to ramp up this stuff. Use the same amount on the rat all the time until the cycle ends.

Ultimate is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkinHouston
    T3 isn't catabolic, most use it durin PCT, but make sure you take in protein....For your rat's size, 50mcg T3 & 140-200mcg clen would be normal. Ramp them up, though. Max 6 weeks on T3, some say less, like 2 on 2 off.
    T3 "is" catabolic for 1 thing... 40-50mcg is the midrange of it. And about the clen .... don't start at 140mcg... unless you want to fell like you're about to die from the shakes.... start at 60mcg and increase 20mcg/day until you can't deal with the sides then drop 20mcg and stay there.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate
    T3 "is" catabolic for 1 thing... 40-50mcg is the midrange of it. And about the clen.... don't start at 140mcg... unless you want to fell like you're about to die from the shakes.... start at 60mcg and increase 20mcg/day until you can't deal with the sides then drop 20mcg and stay there.
    agree... except day one i would go 40mcg and then move it up by 20. Just to lessen the headaches

lfrisbee is offline Associate Member
    I started clen at 80mcg ... a little jittery for about an hour, but no real problem at all.

Thread Information