THEMOSTHATED is offline Associate Member

AR Products: Newbie Questions

Wholy cow! I ordered a butt load of stuff on Satuday morning and got it all this afternoon. Great Service!

Okay now enough with the butt kissing:
    I ordered
    Finastride
    T3
    Clomid
    Cia
    Letro
    Are these oral products and if so, do I spray in to my mouth and swallow or spray and savor or spray under the tongue and let dissolve? I assume the clomid is an injectable but what size pin do I use and how much? Can you also give me a recommended dosage for each and also, are each of the sprayers 1 squirt = .25mg or are some different. I did a search but didnt find clear answers to all, thanks.

Also, can i take Finasteride while on cycle to help with hair loss?

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Dont inject the clomid u crazy mofo lol. Go to the main steroid .com page and check out the novice cycles since you seem to be a novice. Use the measurements they lay out for PCT. The products are oral, just squirt towards the back of your tongue and swallow it down, follow with some water to get rid of the taste and to be certain it all went down.

-Bino

Also, each of the bottles will have the mg/ml right on the bottle. They are all dif. for ex. clomid is 35 and tamox/nolva is 20.

-Bino

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Dont inject the clomid u crazy mofo lol. Go to the main steroid .com page and check out the novice cycles since you seem to be a novice. Use the measurements they lay out for PCT. The products are oral, just squirt towards the back of your tongue and swallow it down, follow with some water to get rid of the taste and to be certain it all went down.

-Bino
    Yeah, im old school and with all this new school stuff I am a novice. Feels wierd since I used to be the local guru 10+ years ago. Its way more advanced nowadays and i am trying to catchup. Thanks for the tips.

No worries buddy. Glad I could help out. First time I went to ar-r and saw the pic of clomid w/ the syringe beside it I was like wtf im gonna inject this .....

-Bino

Thread Information