Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member

AR is the best - T3, what a squirt?

I ordered T3 about 3 days ago I just received it today via Priority Mail. This is my 2nd order with AR. Service is EXCELLENT and the research products all past the test in my lab. heheh....Thanks guys

How much does 1 squirt equal? 50mcgs?

I love it too its a good site.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    How much does 1 squirt equal? 50mcgs?
    Always great to hear

1 pump of t3 = approx 20mcg

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    Always great to hear

1 pump of t3 = approx 20mcg
    How much do you recommend daily? Any certain time of the day that you take it? I just did 2 squirts, 40mcgs.....My head feels kind of weird right now...hehehe...almost like a little high or something? Did I do too much?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    you may have taken a little much for the first day, but not really. 40mcg initially shouldnt be a problem.

T3 dosing schedules vary greatly. Spend some time going over the profile and search around to research. See if you can find a formula that corresponds to your goals then lay out a critique thread in the AAS forum good luck

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    you may have taken a little much for the first day, but not really. 40mcg initially shouldnt be a problem.

T3 dosing schedules vary greatly. Spend some time going over the profile and search around to research. See if you can find a formula that corresponds to your goals then lay out a critique thread in the AAS forum good luck
    Yeah, I'll try to keep a log, I know I like reading those. I do 40 mins of cardio a day now and I've been eating super clean for 6 months now. I went from 20% bf (225lbs) down to about 12% or less with cardio, diet and hydroxycut. So I'm now about 200lbs now with much better lbm than before....I was down to 187lbs before enanth. Was on a 12 week enath cycle (500mgs) now I'm on 40mgs/day tbol.....Feeling great and loving it...Thanks Vette....

Dude, that shit just gave me so much energy....Jeez, I feel like happy man right now and I could run up a wall. This is pretty strong stuff kid...My god, I think maybe I did take too much for the first time. I'm gonna do 20mcgs and up it from there if needed...Haha, I have to admit, I like this feeling...

BuildaBeast is offline Associate Member
    Dude, that shit just gave me so much energy....Jeez, I feel like happy man right now and I could run up a wall. This is pretty strong stuff kid...My god, I think maybe I did take too much for the first time. I'm gonna do 20mcgs and up it from there if needed...Haha, I have to admit, I like this feeling...

Are you taking the t3 and clen ?

SouthSideBeast is offline New Member

help??

What does T3 do for you??I want to purchase the clen and T3 combo but i need to know what the T3 does??How many squirts of the clen do i do in 1 day??

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSideBeast
    What does T3 do for you??I want to purchase the clen and T3 combo but i need to know what the T3 does??How many squirts of the clen do i do in 1 day??
    BASICALLY, t3 is a hormone secreted from your thyroid that regulates metabolism. Buy supplementing t3, your metabolism raises and works that much more efficient. In other words, you burn HELLA fat. Great stuff. CLen is just as sweet. It is more popular to run clen on a ladder cycle: 20/40/60/80/100/120/100/80/60/40/20mcgs ed, raising it 20mcgs ed.

Blog Entries
    How much do you recommend daily? Any certain time of the day that you take it? I just did 2 squirts, 40mcgs.....My head feels kind of weird right now...hehehe...almost like a little high or something? Did I do too much?

When I was rnning t3, i took it in the morning 10am. Drink lots of water, especially if you are throwing in clen too Let us know how it goes. I would be interested to know how you running it as well.

takincareofbusiness is offline Associate Member
    What does T3 look like?

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    what do you mean high? are you halleucinating? if you get anymore than a slight headrush, drop the dosage to avoid... fun, with side-effects and risks.

Thread Information