Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member

Rat face T3 trial commenced

Man, my rat's head is spinning from the T3 study that started today. I didn't know he would feel like that after 2 squirts, 40mcgs. Lots of energy and almost looks like the rat is a little buzzed or something. Is this normal on the first dosage?

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    My experience was I worked my way up to 100mcg but was so lethargic and weaker I cut it back to 25mcg and 160mcg Clen .

The rat just had sex with the female rat. Rat appeared to feel different while having t3 in it's system. Almost desensitized while engauged in rodent sex. Head still felt kind of fuzzy too. Weird so I'm trying to figure these sides out. First time. Only administering 20mcgs/day until further data is compiled.

MacDad22 is offline Junior Member
    My rat.. likes 2 squirts.. one day my rat did 4 squirts early and was buzzed, hot, and felt like a female prob does during menopause..

so my rat is happy at 40mcgs and it does work.. my rat is getting cut.. expensive rat the cause he likes his hgh too..

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    My cow never went over 150mcg, at which point he was losing too many of his hard-earned Utters. So we had to drop it down to 75mcg where he could Moo the best benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL

My cow never went over 150mcg, at which point he was losing too many of his hard-earned Utters. So we had to drop it down to 75mcg where he could Moo the best benefits.
    Rats and cows....yeah! What type of AAS are you subjecting the rat too as well? Also the cow.... I wonder if humans still use the lower grade BGH (bovine growth hormone ). No need to anymore since HGH is pretty reasonable now.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 08-07-2005 at 01:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MacDad22
    My rat.. likes 2 squirts.. one day my rat did 4 squirts early and was buzzed, hot, and felt like a female prob does during menopause..

so my rat is happy at 40mcgs and it does work.. my rat is getting cut.. expensive rat the cause he likes his hgh too..
    Hehe, rat has a lot of R&D expense.....all worth it in my book....

Thread Information