AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member

Is ARR liquid clen sublingual, or swallowed?

my rat doesnt know whether to hold it in his mouth for a minute and then swallow, or just down it with some water. I just told him to do both. I'l guess we'll see what happens.

I cant believe one little spray is 20mcg or whatever. i gave him a double spray cuz the first one was half a dry heave.

wow. that stuff is real! my labrat had a helluva workout...on his wheel...and so did his brother. I think i gave them too much though. I squirted more like 4 sprays into its mouth cuz i the sprays were sp small. I will try having him just holding it in the mouth and the lother one swallowing with no holding in the mouth.i wish someone would answer this. maybe ill just call a lion rep

the product is oral not sublingual..... 1 squirt = 20mcg

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    As Lion said it's oral. If it were sublingual, you would hold the liquid under the tongue.

so for maximum delivery, it should be chased with a glass of water right? Otherwise i figure by the time it gets to the stomach half of it will be coating in the esophagus instead of all of it getting into the stomach.
    Here's a thought. What if i got a capping machine and capped each squirt? Then i know it'd be full strength. Whaddya think?

Thread Information