Thread: they rock

donopat is offline Junior Member

they rock

enough said. before anyone buys anything, you have to learn the conversuion rate between the squirts and the pills.

pat d.

itsdarock is offline Junior Member
    they are good, but some bros are having trouble with them right now.

sometimes they need a small reminder, they are very busy

i the last 2 weeks i have ordered everything from them. 2 l-dex. clomid. nolva, t3, clen , if a few days pass sometimes you just have to send them a reminder email asking what's up, and the next day it is in the mail, at your door 2 days later,

lion is the king

arr blows everyone else away. try some of the other research sites. you'll see what i mean. and people need to read before asking question. i have been off and on for years. i do 2 squirts. clen in the am and 1 more later my heart flies. 40mcg 3days, 60, 80, 100(maybe), 100, 80 3 weeks total. personally, i just take 50 mg's benedryl everynight when on clen just for the hell of it. stop for 3 weeks. maybe 40 -60-80 mcg t3 over 4 weeks. than come of everything keep dieting. wait 6 weeks, keep dieting and doing cardio, that is important, see where you are, do it again. you are not going to havw to do it more than 3-4 times depending how out of shape you are.

pat d.

Thread Information