Thread: clomid working?

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member

clomid working?

How do you know when the clomid starts to work... I gained 15lbs off of m1t and been off a week now while doing clomid for pct and have only lost a lb and my strength has not gone down... My nuts are still a little smaller than before though...how long does this take to recover from??

Kidstuff is offline New Member
    you should run it for at least 2 weeks, possibly more depending on your cycle length. you know its working when your nuts are up to size and sex drive is back.

some people never get there nuts size back....I would run a full clomid pct.

I don't know why everyone wants to do a short pct. It is yor health a long pct is safer. sounds like it's working if you have only lost 1 lbs.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatman51
    How do you know when the clomid starts to work... I gained 15lbs off of m1t and been off a week now while doing clomid for pct and have only lost a lb and my strength has not gone down... My nuts are still a little smaller than before though...how long does this take to recover from??
    How did the Clomid work for testicular atrophy? Will be doing PCT soon and was very interested in experience.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    The clomid worked great for testicular atrophy, thank you. Brought my nuts back very quickly.

Thread Information