Let's make this a ***Sticky*** AR-R's Clen/T3

Clen /T3 30mL 200mcg/mL

1 Bottle = 30 mL
    1 mL = 200 mcg
    1 pump = 20 mcg
    10 pumps = 1 mL
    6000 mcg = 1 Bottle
    300 pumps = 1 Bottle
    Last edited by bojan jebac; 08-11-2005 at 11:31 AM.

ok you only have 13 posts please do not make anymore announcements about stickys

OMG elementry math .....UFB
    Yes you are right...I wish there was a prize for you. I Bet your one of those guys who's life has just been blessed. One of the lucky ones......J/k

Be very careful this stuff I very strong.

bojan jebac is offline Junior Member
    I'm glad that this formula is right,
    My grade 11 math teacher did this for me

camaro_zach is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    ok you only have 13 posts please do not make anymore announcements about stickys

Yes you are right...I wish there was a prize for you. I Bet your one of those guys who's life has just been blessed. One of the lucky ones......J/k

hahah yeah however the key variable is the amount of fluid in a pump. it no were lists that 10 pumps = 1 ml or anything of that sort. anyone can figure out how much 20 mcg is, but how to get that dosage out of that bottle is another story, could be 1 pump, 2 pumps, etc. so mabye a label on the bottle should say 1 pump = .1 ml or 1 pump = .20 mcg etc so that you can avoid this in the future because i see it all over your feedback on your store and all over this site.

btw got the clen and its freakin awesome man, you rock, service rocked, product rocked. end of story. perfect.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by camaro_zach
    hahah yeah however the key variable is the amount of fluid in a pump. it no were lists that 10 pumps = 1 ml or anything of that sort. anyone can figure out how much 20 mcg is, but how to get that dosage out of that bottle is another story, could be 1 pump, 2 pumps, etc. so mabye a label on the bottle should say 1 pump = .1 ml or 1 pump = .20 mcg etc so that you can avoid this in the future because i see it all over your feedback on your store and all over this site.

btw got the clen and its freakin awesome man, you rock, service rocked, product rocked. end of story. perfect.
    All of "Lions little pumpers" are 10pumps=1mL. They don't have much listed on their store sites and on the actual products as far as dosage direction mainly because these products are for research purposes only as you know. And by theway those little pumpers are very accurate. I'm not saying anything that everybody doesn't know already..

and yes the clen does f***ing rock brotha's, as you can tell by this thread

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion

lmao

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Does that mean slightly over-dosed? Or that it tastes really good and is accurately dosed?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    Does that mean slightly over-dosed? Or that it tastes really good and is accurately dosed?

tastes really good and is acurately dosed

Thread Information