Thread: dangers of t3?

camaro_zach is offline New Member

dangers of t3?

i always hear that you can "break" your metabolism and that it may not recover after doing a clen /t3 cycle and all these horror stories, has anyone sucessfully taken them? id like to hear some good stories before i even attempt this combo. thanks guys!

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Not true!

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    thyroid problems are a nightmare. Why risk it? Hoe ripped do you need to really be? Are you goin pro? Clen +diet+ excersise should wor enough to get shredded. Besides, you have to run test with that to or its way catabolic.
    And sides can be nightmarish. My cousin trained a girl who used that stuff and she was ripped to shreds while on it and then blew up to like 185 cuz her thyroid whent kerplunk!
    Then you have to be medicated the rest of your life. I would rather do insulin before ever touching thyroid. Both are crazy though. JMO!
    I am not an expert on either of their usages especially thyroid.

the storys about are lies. the thyroid is very resilent. The truth is that is recovers so fast that there is very little you can do to help it rebound faster.

camaro_zach is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    thyroid problems are a nightmare. Why risk it? Hoe ripped do you need to really be? Are you goin pro? Clen +diet+ excersise should wor enough to get shredded. Besides, you have to run test with that to or its way catabolic.
    And sides can be nightmarish. My cousin trained a girl who used that stuff and she was ripped to shreds while on it and then blew up to like 185 cuz her thyroid whent kerplunk!
    Then you have to be medicated the rest of your life. I would rather do insulin before ever touching thyroid. Both are crazy though. JMO!
    I am not an expert on either of their usages especially thyroid.

assuming this was legitmate and a true story, im sure they were taking ridiclious amounts of this. i do not plan on that at all, just a little in addition to clen to kick start the fat loss. and im not looking to get "ripped to shreds" just to lose this extra weight that i cant seem to do no matter how hard i train and i cant do it on clen alone either.

and doesnt the anti-catabloic effects of clen cancel out the catabolic effects of t3? isnt that why they are paired together?

They are paired because of the synergistic together. they are just amazing together.......

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    It is required to take T3 at low dosages while on GH. So I do not think it would screw up your thyroid.

Thread Information