alo5603 is offline Member

ARR's liquid absorption...

would it be more beneficial to allow the liquid to sit in your mouth and absorb through your mucous membranes like SubQ, or it doesnt matter and just swallow it?

alo

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Lion told me it wasnt sublingual. Just swallow.

What i want to know is, should we chase it with water to make sure it all gets down into our stomach and not wasted lining the sides of our esophagus on its way down?
    And can we take it with food, or should it be as far after a meal as possible?

yeah, i saw your post the other day about that and was also a little curious which brought me to my question. I was wondering if maybe it would absorb better in your mucous membranes..... Lion, help me out if you read this, what would be the best way for maximum absorption, subq or shoot it back with water?

alo

Blog Entries
    You don't NEED to drink water directly after intake, but i have heard Lion recommend it. Its not nessicary though partly because the compounds from Lion are all suspended in water already-they're gonna get down in your stomach anyway when you swallow to get absorbed. Water soluble's have a 98 absobtion rate anyway, so no need to let it sit in your mouth. Just swallow. ALSO, lion has told me specifically that chasing with grapefruit juice instead of water actually amplifys the effect of the medication...
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 09-16-2005 at 12:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mister.fantastic
    You don't NEED to drink water directly after intake, but i have heard Lion recommend it. Its not nessicary though partly because the compounds from Lion are all suspended in water already-they're gonna get down in your stomach anyway when you swallow to get absorbed. Water soluble's have a 98 absobtion rate anyway, so no need to let it sit in your mouth. Just swallow. ALSO, lion has told me specifically that chasing with grapefruit juice instead of water actually applifys the effect of the medication...
    grapefruit juice? What about other foods? Should intake be only after an hour and a half minimum after eating?

grapefruit juice huh.... too bad im cutting right now, sugar could be a problem.....

alo

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by alo5603
    grapefruit juice huh.... too bad im cutting right now, sugar could be a problem.....

alo

If your on clen , the sugars from the greatfruit juice aren't really gonna matter

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolicboy1981
    grapefruit juice? What about other foods? Should intake be only after an hour and a half minimum after eating?
    good question. Something to look into. I haven't read anything like that in Hooker's profile and havent' really heard anything on it. I have always taken clen in the morning maybe an hour or so after breakfast.

bball3350 is offline New Member
    Check out a Grapefruit on the Glycemic Index, its REALLY low. Better than whole wheat in some cases. Weird.

no kidden, i guess it would be alright in the morning due to the fact that my body has fasted all night but i would rather stay away from sugar as much as possible in the afternoon. Of course, when i bulk, thats a different subject...

alo

grapefruit might help the clen cuz grapefruit has things in it that burn fat, but as far as letro and tamox, clomid and liquidex, would food block these?

no...

Thread Information