Thread: Order question

syn_01 is offline New Member

Order question

Whats this authorize.net thing? What credit cards can i use? I'm not sure how to place an order.

bump. Anyone? I'd really like to order.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    authorize.net is just a payment gateway that the company uses to process their CC's.

I do not know what all CC's they accept but I am pretty sure it is Visa, MC and Discover.

Just make your order just like you would any other website and put in your CC info.. make sure your address for your CC billing and your address on the order are 100% the same. It took me 5-6 times to get my order to process for some reason but it did work.

good luck dude

Oldman

Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    authorize.net is just a payment gateway that the company uses to process their CC's.

I do not know what all CC's they accept but I am pretty sure it is Visa, MC and Discover.

Just make your order just like you would any other website and put in your CC info.. make sure your address for your CC billing and your address on the order are 100% the same. It took me 5-6 times to get my order to process for some reason but it did work.

good luck dude

Oldman
    Hmm, what if i'm using one of those prepaid cards to order? Theres no biling adress i dont think. Should i email them and ask you think?

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by syn_01
    Hmm, what if i'm using one of those prepaid cards to order? Theres no biling adress i dont think. Should i email them and ask you think?

You my need to email them I amnot sure how those work.. I always wondered about that.. Post when you get an answer

Thread Information