itsdarock is offline Junior Member

AR-R injectable B12

Is there much of difference if you use B12 every day while on a cycle or not? Huch of a benifit is it to use it every day? Is B6 a better vitamin or should you use both while cycling?

Vitamin B12

Introduction

Vitamin B12 is a member of the vitamin B complex. It contains cobalt, and so is also known as cobalamin. It is exclusively synthesised by bacteria and is found primarily in meat, eggs and dairy products. There has been considerable research into proposed plant sources of vitamin B12. Fermented soya products, seaweeds, and algae such as spirulina have all been suggested as containing significant B12. However, the present consensus is that any B12 present in plant foods is likely to be unavailable to humans and so these foods should not be relied upon as safe sources. Many vegan foods are supplemented with B12. Vitamin B12 is necessary for the synthesis of red blood cells, the maintenance of the nervous system, and growth and development in children. Deficiency can cause anaemia. Vitamin B12 neuropathy, involving the degeneration of nerve fibres and irreversible neurological damage, can also occur.

Functions

Vitamin B12's primary functions are in the formation of red blood cells and the maintenence of a healthy nervous system.B12 is necessary for the rapid synthesis of DNA during cell division. This is especially important in tissues where cells are dividing rapidly, particularly the bone marrow tissues responsible for red blood cell formation. This is important for muscle tissue growthIf B12 deficiency occurs, DNA production is disrupted and abnormal cells called megaloblasts occur. This results in anaemia. Symptoms include excessive tiredness, breathlessness, listlessness, pallor, and poor resistance to infection. Other symptoms can include a smooth, sore tongue and menstrual disorders. Anaemia may also be due to folic acid deficiency, folic acid also being necessary for DNA synthesis.

B12 is also important in maintaining the nervous system. Nerves are surrounded by an insulating fatty sheath comprised of a complex protein called myelin. B12 plays a vital role in the metabolism of fatty acids essential for the maintainence of myelin. Prolonged B12 deficiency can lead to nerve degeneration and irreversible neurological damage.

When deficiency occurs, it is more commonly linked to a failure to effectively absorb B12 from the intestine rather than a dietary deficiency. Absorption of B12 requires the secretion from the cells lining the stomach of a glycoprotein, known as intrinsic factor. The B12-intrinsic factor complex is then absorbed in the ileum (part of the small intestine) in the presence of calcium. Certain people are unable to produce intrinsic factor and the subsequent pernicious anaemia is treated with injections of B12.

Vitamin B12 can be stored in small amounts by the body. Total body store is 2-5mg in adults. Around 80% of this is stored in the liver.
    Vitamin B12 is excreted in the bile and is effectively reabsorbed. This is known as enterohepatic circulation. The amount of B12 excreted in the bile can vary from 1 to 10ug (micrograms) a day. People on diets low in B12, including vegans and some vegetarians, may be obtaining more B12 from reabsorption than from dietary sources. Reabsorption is the reason it can take over 20 years for deficiency disease to develop in people changing to diets absent in B12. In comparison, if B12 deficiency is due to a failure in absorption it can take only 3 years for deficiency disease to occur.
    B12 has very low toxicity and high intakes are not thought to be dangerous.

gaa9679572 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    Vitamin B12

Introduction

Vitamin B12 is a member of the vitamin B complex. It contains cobalt, and so is also known as cobalamin. It is exclusively synthesised by bacteria and is found primarily in meat, eggs and dairy products. There has been considerable research into proposed plant sources of vitamin B12. Fermented soya products, seaweeds, and algae such as spirulina have all been suggested as containing significant B12. However, the present consensus is that any B12 present in plant foods is likely to be unavailable to humans and so these foods should not be relied upon as safe sources. Many vegan foods are supplemented with B12. Vitamin B12 is necessary for the synthesis of red blood cells, the maintenance of the nervous system, and growth and development in children. Deficiency can cause anaemia. Vitamin B12 neuropathy, involving the degeneration of nerve fibres and irreversible neurological damage, can also occur.

Functions

Vitamin B12's primary functions are in the formation of red blood cells and the maintenence of a healthy nervous system.B12 is necessary for the rapid synthesis of DNA during cell division. This is especially important in tissues where cells are dividing rapidly, particularly the bone marrow tissues responsible for red blood cell formation. This is important for muscle tissue growthIf B12 deficiency occurs, DNA production is disrupted and abnormal cells called megaloblasts occur. This results in anaemia. Symptoms include excessive tiredness, breathlessness, listlessness, pallor, and poor resistance to infection. Other symptoms can include a smooth, sore tongue and menstrual disorders. Anaemia may also be due to folic acid deficiency, folic acid also being necessary for DNA synthesis.

B12 is also important in maintaining the nervous system. Nerves are surrounded by an insulating fatty sheath comprised of a complex protein called myelin. B12 plays a vital role in the metabolism of fatty acids essential for the maintainence of myelin. Prolonged B12 deficiency can lead to nerve degeneration and irreversible neurological damage.

When deficiency occurs, it is more commonly linked to a failure to effectively absorb B12 from the intestine rather than a dietary deficiency. Absorption of B12 requires the secretion from the cells lining the stomach of a glycoprotein, known as intrinsic factor. The B12-intrinsic factor complex is then absorbed in the ileum (part of the small intestine) in the presence of calcium. Certain people are unable to produce intrinsic factor and the subsequent pernicious anaemia is treated with injections of B12.

Vitamin B12 can be stored in small amounts by the body. Total body store is 2-5mg in adults. Around 80% of this is stored in the liver.
    Vitamin B12 is excreted in the bile and is effectively reabsorbed. This is known as enterohepatic circulation. The amount of B12 excreted in the bile can vary from 1 to 10ug (micrograms) a day. People on diets low in B12, including vegans and some vegetarians, may be obtaining more B12 from reabsorption than from dietary sources. Reabsorption is the reason it can take over 20 years for deficiency disease to develop in people changing to diets absent in B12. In comparison, if B12 deficiency is due to a failure in absorption it can take only 3 years for deficiency disease to occur.
    B12 has very low toxicity and high intakes are not thought to be dangerous.

very good read, thanks Lion

thanks lion that was very informative. But you didn't answer my question about if I should add B6 to my cycle also.

b6 is needed in balance with the other b vitamins

Soup is offline Associate Member
    if you do not take it daily & opt for 2 X per week with injections how much would you recommend with each shot?

I inject every day ...2 x a wee is a wast of the b12

lion, thanks again for clarifiyng the subject.

THEMOSTHATED is offline Associate Member
    What is the recommended dosage for ed shots when on a cycle (tren , test, gh, d-bol)?

gaa9679572 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THEMOSTHATED
    What is the recommended dosage for ed shots when on a cycle (tren, test, gh, d-bol)?
    I'd still suggest 1000mcgs ed

Quote Originally Posted by gaa9679572
    I'd still suggest 1000mcgs ed
    Thanks for the input. Does everyone else agree with this dosage?

Thanks for the input. Does everyone else agree with this dosage?
    i would have to say yes. i don't think there is a difference no matter what your taking the dosage is always the same.

Duck of Death is offline Associate Member
    ...I like to use B-12 to reconstitute my HGH - I figure I'm getting the best of two worlds with one injection!

Quote Originally Posted by Duck of Death
    ...I like to use B-12 to reconstitute my HGH - I figure I'm getting the best of two worlds with one injection!
    What about preloading the pin with B12 for IGF? Is this doable?

Quote Originally Posted by Duck of Death
    i've heard of a couple of bros doin that.

What about preloading the pin with B12 for IGF? Is this doable?
    i don't think it would be a problem but let the one of the experts chime in. LION, HINT HINT!

Bump?

Quote Originally Posted by itsdarock
    i don't think it would be a problem but let the one of the experts chime in. LION, HINT HINT!
    Bump

Darkness is offline Member
    Should the average juicer like me get B12 for a drol, deca , test e cycle? My source has injectable B12 real cheap so I would mind buying some if it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness
    Should the average juicer like me get B12 for a drol, deca, test e cycle? My source has injectable B12 real cheap so I would mind buying some if it helps.
    Bro, i really don't think anyone on this board has anything bad to say about B12 so go for it. you can only benefit from it.

chaos5150tx is offline New Member
    what about B1? Thiamin thats what my Dr gives me when i want a b12 shot whats the difference

your doc is ****ing with you. If you ask for B12 make sure you get B12....what the **** makes him think B1 is a substatute.....

B12 is not toxic at any level you body will just pass the excess..you will see pink in your urin....I take 1cc a day every day and have take 2cc on many occasions.....

i will be using it with IGF soon

Machin3 is offline Associate Member
    Where do you inject this? Into any muscle? Glutes?

Quote Originally Posted by Machin3
    Where do you inject this? Into any muscle? Glutes?
    I load it in my tren shot and shoot either tris, delts, glutes, or quads

bigJJ is offline Member
    I've shot it in glutes, quads, bi's, tri's, delts and pecs. It's all good. Though I think I heard Lion once say that it's best if shot subcutaneous.

jnx3k is offline Associate Member
    Definatly am interested in reading more on using b12 to reconstitute hgh. also, would it be ok to use a slin pin to inject b12 into delts, and tris? Thanks for the input.

Quote Originally Posted by jnx3k
    Definatly am interested in reading more on using b12 to reconstitute hgh. also, would it be ok to use a slin pin to inject b12 into delts, and tris? Thanks for the input.
    thats what I was using before preloading my tren darts with it.

Thread Information