ojsmoothy is offline Junior Member

Rat can't handle Clen, but likes T3

My rat does not deal well with Clen , even at low doses. He is a big rat at 250 lbs. and he needs to get to a respectable 225-230. He wants to keep using T3 as he felt fine with it. What is the max mcg he can use? And again is it necessary to taper the ARR T3? From what I understand it's best to just stop using and let it come back up naturally.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ojsmoothy
    My rat does not deal well with Clen, even at low doses. He is a big rat at 250 lbs. and he needs to get to a respectable 225-230. He wants to keep using T3 as he felt fine with it. What is the max mcg he can use? And again is it necessary to taper the ARR T3? From what I understand it's best to just stop using and let it come back up naturally.
    Do some searching here and you will get some great info but from everything I have read the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off is not the way to go. Slow increase then a good steady length dose and a very very slow decease because if you just Stop T3 you then have nothing and it will take some time for your thyroid to start working properly again, if you taper down slowly you give it time to level out again.

I am no expert but that is what I understand from doing lots of reading..

I too would like to know about the Clen thing as my 220lbs monkey does not do well on clen either.

Oldman

I tried asking the same in the steroid forum, but all I got was questions regarding my diet and such. Obviously I wouldn't use T3 if I wasn't aware of what it is and how it works, but I guess better safe than sorry, I am going to try it for a week w/out clen and guage my results.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ojsmoothy
    He wants to keep using T3 as he felt fine with it.
    So now you've already done it???

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=196188

I am so sorry I stayed up to help this piece of crap...

Didn't mean to sound un-grateful, I am doing more research as we speak. I found out my bf is actually 17% not 22%. I know that Clen will help minimize lbm loss, I am trying to work around the headaches. I was looking for an answer, but I don't think i was asking the right questions. Repeat: Have not started the T3 yet, there was a two day stretch a few weeks ago I used T3 solo and I didn't have any problems, that is what I was referring to.

do not ever taper ...is is bad science ....the sooner the compounds are clear of the system the sooner recovery will be complete .....

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    do not ever taper ...is is bad science ....the sooner the compounds are clear of the system the sooner recovery will be complete .....

Lion so you think a better way to do T3 is just pick a dose and stick with it for a set time and then just stop? What do you recommend as far as a dose and length of time. Is it better to go short cycles or does that depend on a goal?

What are your thoughts on T3 and ECA stack instead of using Clen ?

Thanks for you input.

Oldman

Thread Information