Thread: AR products

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef

AR products

I ordered AR clen and have only been using it for a couple days but it hardly feels like Im taking anything at all. Pinnacle said he and a friend had the same response. Could it be a dosing problem?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    For the record : I'm taking 80 mcgs in the morning,and taking 80 mcgs 3 hours prior to that.I'm not getting the shakes like I normally would.I've ran other liquid versions and couldn't get past 100 mcgs without sides becoming unbearable.I'm using a slin pin to measure this out.I'm very familar with mcgs dosing,since I've ran IGF 6 times.
    I am in no way saying anything bad about this company.I'd like to know if there was a dosing issue with any recent batches?Mistakes do happen,I understand that.

Also,I haven't taken any ECA stack or anything that would interfere with the clen .My Beta 2 receptors are wide open and fresh.

~Pinnacle~
    Last edited by Pinnacle; 09-29-2005 at 11:34 AM. Reason: add on

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Did you shake the liquid clen before use? I'm sure you've tried this but I thought, well, just in case.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by striker93
    Did you shake the liquid clen before use? I'm sure you've tried this but I thought, well, just in case.
    Yep. I use liquid nolva and letro from AR with no problems. This is my first time with their clen and it seems different than when I took the pills.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Yep. I use liquid nolva and letro from AR with no problems. This is my first time with their clen and it seems different than when I took the pills.
    At 160mcg per day, when I would try grab something, my hands would start shaking like I had Parkingson's Disease (spelling). My brother felt like his batch was not as concentrated as mine. Maybe he has a higher threshold for stimulants or the batches are concentrated differently .

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    up top^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

guys this clen is stronger than any other clen mcg for mcg. The formua has a higher absorbtion rate. You have fried your reseptors . You shouldn't ever shake on clen. Shaking is a bad side effect. More is not bette with clen. Stop cracking out......120 mcg won't burn any more fat than 80 MCg .........

there is no need to shake clen

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    guys this clen is stronger than any other clen mcg for mcg. The formua has a higher absorbtion rate. You have fried your reseptors . You shouldn't ever shake on clen. Shaking is a bad side effect. More is not bette with clen. Stop cracking out......120 mcg won't burn any more fat than 80 MCg .........

there is no need to shake clen
    My brother felt that he received the same benefits from 80mcg as he did from 160mcg. Next time, I'll give it a shot.

2packabs is offline New Member
    good call lion

mitch911 is offline Member
    i get the shakes at 140 right now i think il bump it down to 100 to make it last longer if larger amounts yields no more progresion than smaller doses

Thread Information