Thread: Clen questions

DziredGoals is offline Female Member

Clen questions

Hey there,

I got my clen a couple days ago - speedy delivery (to Canada), thanks!

I used it today - one pump in the AM and one pump about 4 hours later, and have felt NOTHING. Is that normal?

I'm not sure if this is the right forum, so if necessary please redirect me. Thanks!

Blog Entries
    DziredGoals.. The clen from Lion is dosed like this: 10pumps=1mL...so....if 1mL=200mcgs...then 1pump=20mcgs. It is recommended to start your clen cycle at 40mcgs. Although everyone is different. 40mcgs for me won't get me feeling that much. Yet the third and fourth day when I am at 80 and 100mcgs, WOW, that is when i start feeling it. I have buddies that can take 200mcgs at one time and don't feel a thing. Another point, just because you don't feel it, doesn't mean it is no t working.. Are you supplementing Taurine with this? Potassium? How is your water intake? These things, if done properly, will allow the drug to work without you feeling much at all as far as side effects. Lastly, i think that becasue you split up your dosage between four hours is another reason as to why you weren't feeling much.. not that breaking it up is a bad thing, but it is the reason as to why you didn't feel it kick in. The half life on clen is around 7.5 hours and I usually don't feel it kick in for a good two hours. I hope this helps, sorry if it reads a little spiratic, today was bi's and cant hardly lift my arms to type.. let alone think

No problem - thanks so much for getting back to me, especially with tired arms. I guess I'll have to give it a few days and see. I figured taking 40 mg on the first day would be enough to feel something, but I guess I was expecting a more immediate reaction. I do think I have a fairly high tolerance to stimulants as well (ephedrine on its own - 25mg - does nothing for me). Tomorrow I'll try 2 squirts in the AM and see how that goes. Wish I had a syringe though! Oh, and yes, I am going to be supplementing taurine and potassium. I haven't started yet because I wanted to feel the effects of the clen first - just so I know what it's all about

Thanks again!

gaa9679572 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mister.fantastic
    I hope this helps, sorry if it reads a little spiratic, today was bi's and cant hardly lift my arms to type.. let alone think
    Don't be such a pansy MF!!!!

mitch911 is offline Member
    im in the same boat with you..we started the same day...i kinda knew this would be the case though as you are spose to slowly work up to a dose that u can tolerate..the idea is to slowly get there so dont go with like 10 pumps the next day just to feel the jitters cuz u might regret it lol

sflesch is offline New Member
    yeah what a dumbass i am the first day i put my rabbit on the clen and i got the dosages per pump mixed up and accidently gave him like 200 mcg. he has been shakin like a mofo. give this situation what should the dosage i give him tomorrow and should i split the dosage in two and do it 6 hours apart?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gaa9679572
    Don't be such a pansy MF!!!!

gaa, you little bastard, when did you get here? Didn't know your were an honorary member of A-R.. Welcome bro

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sflesch
    yeah what a dumbass i am the first day i put my rabbit on the clen and i got the dosages per pump mixed up and accidently gave him like 200 mcg. he has been shakin like a mofo. give this situation what should the dosage i give him tomorrow and should i split the dosage in two and do it 6 hours apart?
    40mcgs..or 60mcgs what ever feels more comfortable How are you running it? 2weekson/off? Check out Hookers profile too: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=148950

gaa9679572 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mister.fantastic
    gaa, you little bastard, when did you get here? Didn't know your were an honorary member of A-R.. Welcome bro

Its good to be here, thanks for the warm welcome, M.F, when is the baby due?

Ok ... well, I definitely felt the effects today. Jittery, shaking, and then BIG TIME cramps during my session. ouch. So, I am starting on the taurine & potassium tonight. Should I only supplement 1x/day with the taurine? Also, do any of you happen to know how much benadryl I should take on week 3?
    Thanks

crusty is offline New Member
    aaarrraahh!!! so much information!!!

bigJJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DziredGoals
    Hey there,

I got my clen a couple days ago - speedy delivery (to Canada), thanks!

I used it today - one pump in the AM and one pump about 4 hours later, and have felt NOTHING. Is that normal?

I'm not sure if this is the right forum, so if necessary please redirect me. Thanks!

Give the Clen a day or two. Pyramid up and you will be feeling it in no time!

For me, 20mcg gives me the shakes, so consider yourself lucky. When you get to 60mcg, you'll shake so bad!

Just to be helpful... When people notice that my hands are shaking (from clen), I tell them that I have severe asthma. My doc put me on a new med, and it causes the shaking. Since clen is a prescription asthma med, it covers bases pretty well.

Good luck!
    Last edited by bigJJ; 10-02-2005 at 03:49 AM.

bigJJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DziredGoals
    Also, do any of you happen to know how much benadryl I should take on week 3?
    Thanks
    50 - 100mg every night before bed (from Hookers profile).

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=148950

bigJJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crusty
    aaarrraahh!!! so much information!!!
    That's what you're here for, right??

I dunno .. I did 80mcg the other day and had no effects. (split 60 AM, 20 a few hours later). Like, I can feel it a tiny bit, but nothing major. The other problem is that the temperature thing doesn't really work for women I don't think ... women's temp changes depending on time of cycle. And for me my temp has been pretty stable right through. I'm going to keep checking it and hope it goes up some! But yeah, all those crazy shakes and everything that everyone talks about .. I only had a tiny bit of that the 2nd day.

Thread Information