Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    skribbble is offline Member

Im doubting lion nutritino right now.

First of all ive ordered Clen and Taurine on september 14th (2 weeks ago) and i still havent seen it. Lion pmed me and said it was re-sent out on monday the 21st because it got shipped back to lionnutrition on accident or something. Its now the 28th and i still have no clen and no taurine. Ive pmed Lion the last 2 days asking him for the tracking number that he said he would get to me but of course I see that he reads the Pm but doesnt bother to reply. All i want is my clen. Nobody else has problems with these guys why am i having problems. But then again its only $75 bucks and i just have sooooo much money to waste. If i woulda known emails and pms were going to be ignored I dont think i would have ordered from them. I was planning on dropping $600-$700 bucks at the end of this month at lion nutrition to help me and my buddies with our cycles and pct and everything else, but now with this poor customer service i think i might be looking someplace else to buy my stuff. I need a pm, email, tracking number, anything and i will be perfectly fine. I understand delays completly but i dont understand ignored emails and pms. Im calling the credit card company monday if i do not receive my clen so ill let everyone know how it goes.

Blog Entries
    Bro, i feel for your situation, but you shouldn't give Lion a hard time just because you most likely wrote your address down wrong. I did the same thing two orders ago, gave them the wrong apartment number. When I sent them an e-mail a week after it was supposed to arrive asking them where the hell my package was, they gladly reshipped me the order when they got it back. I got my package two days later. I understand that you are still waiting for the re-shippiment, but it will get there. You should be careful questioning the reputation of a company that has done so much for this community. There was once a time when you couldnt get these products. Many people elsewhere will tell you the same thing. They guarantee their shipping. If they said they resent it out to you then they have. Best ostumer service on the net. My suggestion is to shoot him another PM, send them another e-mail, and the homeboy will get back to you. Again, bro i feel for you, mostly because stuff like this doesn't happen often with Lion, but just wait it out and they will hook you up.

Pmed both lion and sent an email back. Havent heard a reply yet and that was early afternoon. Still waiting

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Lion works by me.. sorry you are having an issue..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

sflesch is offline New Member
    damn i ordered my stuff on monday and it came in today. very happy customer.

alias is offline New Member
    Ive ordered 3 different times from Lion, never had one problem. Im sure theres just a mix up and Im sure he'll take care of you asap

afros

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    you mean ugl's and "research" compaines don't have customer dispute line?

Ryano2005 is offline Associate Member

gaa9679572 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    you mean ugl's and "research" compaines don't have customer dispute line?
    LMFAO

it wil be there tomarro or I will triple the order......

STONES2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion

Now thats customer service!!!!!

I've always had good turn around and results.

Twostones

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    I have oredered 3 times also and it always came in 2-3 days. orders were correct.

Lion is goo stuff. This does not happen often. Someone probly wrote a number down wrong somewhere. After all, they do have humans working fo them. i had a same situaton with allsports, but like any good company they sent the stuff they forgot at no charge. Sure, the company takes a chance at bein ripped off by assholes, but they know they will keep their patrons that way.

They will make good on it.

etb
    etb is offline New Member
    Lion. you can loose my stuff and triple it later! p.s. my rat loves your clen .

gaa9679572 is offline Associate Member

NICE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by etb
    Lion. you can loose my stuff and triple it later! p.s. my rat loves your clen.

IM scared to say this but.... it didnt come yet bro. You have a tracking number u could hit me up with? I really appreciate it.

bigJJ is offline Member
    Damn... USPS just sucks sometimes. I use them every day for business and 99% they are good, but sometimes they just f*ck things up.

Sorry to hear that man, but AR-R is solid.

yeah i definatly have faith just got worried since my order is like 2 weeks late. I know he wont leave me hanging though!

lostnnyc is offline New Member
    I am having problems receiving my order to. They say it was delivered 10/03. I was home all day, it did not come. Don't I need to sign for it? What happens now. This is my first order and like others planned a hefty order after this. I'm not feeling very good right now.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    no - u dont need to sign for it. you'll be fine....do u live in an apartment? do a search on AR-R and see all the bumps and positive responses they get. they are def not out to scam anyone. sometimes shit happens and it just sucks when it happens to you. they send out 100's of packages a day and im sure that 1 or 2 might have something happen to them. the percentages are in their favor but like i said - it just sucks when your that 1 or 2.

relax - wait - then enjoy

mac6262 is offline Junior Member
    Lion is legit, reliable and fast on delivery..He must run a 4:3 in the 40 because I get my stuff in 24 hrs..

Honestly, lion is so fast he could play defensive back for my Canes!!

lostnnyc is offline New Member
    All I'm saying is if I don't need to sign for it, and it does'nt fit in my mailbox, they (the Post Office) don't just leave it there, for anybody to p/u. Will they reship to me if it was stolen/lost?

I believe lion is legit, but i still havent received my order guys. Its been over 2 weeks and lion said he would triple my order if i didnt receive it by saturday and i didnt get it. So im waiting on my tripled order BUMP

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    no order huh?

mac6262 is offline Junior Member
    That would be a f-ing deal bro! 3 for the price of 1.. Attention kmart shoppers

SLOW AND EASY is offline New Member

Out of Stock

I was getting ready to order some Clen /T3 but the website said they didn't have the quanity in stock but to order anyway. Does anyone else see this on the site.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    humm....that could be the problem then. perhaps everything is on back order and they are waiting to make a big shipment.

just my .02

Yeah well Lion has told me that my stuff has been shipped and i have also received emails from lionnutrition saying that the clen has been shipped. That was back on like 9/16 or something which was more then 2 weeks ago.

system admin is offline Owner
    have you contacted them through there website again?

bc

Yes ive sent them numerous emails, even replyed to the email they originally sent me to say that my clen has been shipped...

guys there has been a problem with the postal service computer system. They have been doing updates for the last 3 weeks. It has fucked up 10 order 3 of witch have been sent to skribble. His local Post office is sending the packages back. We don't sell anything that isn't instock. We pull out of stock items from the site.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    No clen for you!

guys there has been a problem with the postal service computer system. They have been doing updates for the last 3 weeks. It has fucked up 10 order 3 of witch have been sent to skribble. His local Post office is sending the packages back. We don't sell anything that isn't instock. We pull out of stock items from the site.

Bro is there any way i can go to the post office and get my package?

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Can you have it sent to a friends house? or maybe to your gym.. sounds like Lion is doing his best to get your order out..

Oldman

I pmed lion back. Hey Lion is there anyways you could send it to my huose? Im going home this weekend and ill be there until tuesday. IF you could do that i would be sooo happy i really just want my clen more then anything right now. Ill pm you my address

We Had our postmaster call your post office. And We are sending it to your 2ndary address.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Skribble, it'd probably be better to just PM him next time, I don't think he was trying to "get" you or Lion ever wasn't going to take care of the situation. It's almost rude to put it out in an open forum unless he was Ignoring your PM's or purposely messed up your order.. JMO.

I understand your aggrevation, So you will probably not agree with my comment. I just respect good business.

IBdmfkr - I wasnt meaning to call lion out, I just wanted to see what other members thought about the situation. I just read lions pm and he said it will be and my 2nd address on saturday. Hopefully my home post office doesnt mess this up. Thanks lion for being patient and ill let everyone know how it goes on saturday.

SLOW AND EASY is offline New Member

Out Of Stock

guys there has been a problem with the postal service computer system. They have been doing updates for the last 3 weeks. It has ****ed up 10 order 3 of witch have been sent to skribble. His local Post office is sending the packages back. We don't sell anything that isn't instock. We pull out of stock items from the site.
    What's In My Cart?

Remove Qty. Product(s) Total

Clen 30mL 200mcg/mL $60.00

Sub-Total: $60.00

Products marked with *** dont exist in desired quantity in our stock.
    You can buy them anyway and check the quantity we have in stock for immediate deliver in the checkout process.

I just cut and pasted this off the site.
    Lion I just want to get my cat fit and was looking for some Clen.

the comment is just stating that if you see the *** then it is out of stock. the product is instock. Bro the clen is instock. Place your order.

IronAdonis is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STONES2
    Now thats customer service!!!!!

I've always had good turn around and results.

Twostones
    Amen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information