blue03svt is offline Junior Member

female liquid clen question?

my gf has been on now for 10 days and is up to 160mcg (8 sprays), and we are not sure if this dose is too high, or not high enough....

she is 5'7", 134lbs, and is 18 years old.

she takes it split twice a day (also with 4g of taurine/day), drinking at least 2 gallons of water a day and is on a pretty good diet..and so far we havent seen anything as far as fat loss, but one thing is the fat feels alot looser???water???
    she has the shakes, occasional headaches, and some muscle cramps...

are her recepters fried? takeing too much? not enough? if so what can we do to remedy this?

thanks for all the help!!

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blue03svt
    my gf has been on now for 10 days and is up to 160mcg (8 sprays), and we are not sure if this dose is too high, or not high enough....

she is 5'7", 134lbs, and is 18 years old.

she takes it split twice a day (also with 4g of taurine/day), drinking at least 2 gallons of water a day and is on a pretty good diet..and so far we havent seen anything as far as fat loss, but one thing is the fat feels alot looser???water???
    she has the shakes, occasional headaches, and some muscle cramps...

are her recepters fried? takeing too much? not enough? if so what can we do to remedy this?

thanks for all the help!!
    Take some time off from clen ...and start again. Start slow...I took 2 cc. to start twice a day...for two days...two days off...next two days...3cc. twice a day for two days, two days off...and kept increasing till I was at 1.50 cc.

Or, do two weeks same dose, than off for two weeks.....

This is just what I did. But, you do need time off from clen...particularly if your not training for show.
    I was on it for 10 weeks..doing the two day on and off, but, I was also prepping for show.

Try different things.
    And, what pretty good diet? To see really good results, ya gotta eat clean. The right amount of calories for fat lose...and keep weight training to keep that muscle you now have.

Perhaps its her diet...maybe cardio...I dunno........

mac6262 is offline Junior Member
    I can honestly say (after 2 cycles) clen /T3, ease up on dosage, Clean diet, lots of cardio 6x a week @ 45min +

And the weight BF will fall off...Believe me, I went from 219 to 176

Just remember it's your diet and cardio that will make it happen...

blue03svt is offline Junior Member
    ok, she is gonna take a few days off and start over again. and take maybe half of that dosage... ill help her clean up her diet, and get her to do some cardio..
    thanks guys/gals

2 cc is way too much that is crazy....your rat won't loose any more with high doses ....it's ether on or it's off ....80mcg will give the same results on fat loss as 120 or 180.

Stop cracking out or stop buying this product. It is too dangerous to be abusing....you should never shake. 180 is too high. water is the trigger to fat loss ....increase your rats water and add taurine for cramps.

Remember loosing some body fat is not worth killing your rat
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 10-07-2005 at 01:58 AM.

mitch911 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    2 cc is way too much that is crazy....your rat won't loose any more with high doses ....it's ether on or it's off ....80mcg will give the same results on fat loss as 120 or 180.

Stop cracking out or stop buying this product. It is too dangerous to be abusing....you should never shake. 180 is too high. water is the trigger to fat loss ....increase your rats water and add taurine for cramps.

Remember loosing some body fat is not worth killing your rat
    does that go the same for males?...lion are u just saying that everone should stick to 80 and not go over

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch911
    does that go the same for males?...lion are u just saying that everone should stick to 80 and not go over

Of course with clen everyone is different.. I think what lion is saying is exactly what he said: stop cracking out on clen!! Stick with a moderate dose that you have figured out by gradually building up to it. I have seen great results with 100mcgs.. Anything over that, and I start cracking out, no matter how much water im drinking. So it is different for eveyone, but its the principle. Don't kill yourself. be smart,

yes clen is the same in men ....there is no point in shaking.....

Thread Information