Myka is offline Made Of Sugar

Letro in underdeveloped endocrine

Im 19 and Ive never done steroids . I have gyno and I was wondering how high of a dose I could take at my age without messing me up as far as normal developement goes. Obviously there are risks for everyone. I know hooker took 2.5 mg and tapered down, but thats him. Should I just treat all these chems like steroids and leave them alone for a few years?

bump

anyone?

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    bump

anyone?
    If you have gyno at 19 you're predispositioned to it, and I don't think Letro reverses gyno in that case.

I have a tad bit myself from when I was a kid, and I found the older I got (I'm 25), the smaller it got, especialy if you really build your chest up.

I wouldn't go messing with Letrozole if I were you. It IS a chemical compound, and the primary purpose of it is to prevent aromitization, not reverse gyno. That's just a nice side effect if you're lucky.

Thanks, Ill take your advice.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Im 19 and Ive never done steroids. I have gyno and I was wondering how high of a dose I could take at my age without messing me up
    A wrong approach to the situation.

1. it's not a life or death situation, and you sound to want to risk more than what its worth.
    2.You're young, and still have some developing to do. Men grow until they're about 25; there is no hurry.

(There is no substitution for time) As phreak said, as he got older, he had less of the issue.

Try another alternative, ask if there are any other things you can take, like B6 or Zinc, other than askin how much shit you can cram in your body before your dick drops off.
    No matter what you choose to do, you wont wake up the next morning and get your results. So choose the safest, most reasonable path.

Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by SnaX
    A wrong approach to the situation.

1. it's not a life or death situation, and you sound to want to risk more than what its worth.
    2.You're young, and still have some developing to do. Men grow until they're about 25; there is no hurry.

(There is no substitution for time) As phreak said, as he got older, he had less of the issue.

Try another alternative, ask if there are any other things you can take, like B6 or Zinc, other than askin how much shit you can cram in your body before your dick drops off.
    No matter what you choose to do, you wont wake up the next morning and get your results. So choose the safest, most reasonable path.

Take care.
    No, you misunderstood. I know there are guys as young as I am that are taking letro...but they are also on steroids . I was just wondering if I could take it without being on steroids. I have thought about the B6... but wouldnt I need it in injectable form to be effective?

Either way I will just listen to you guys and wait it out...no hurry

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    No, you misunderstood. I know there are guys as young as I am that are taking letro...but they are also on steroids . I was just wondering if I could take it without being on steroids. I have thought about the B6... but wouldnt I need it in injectable form to be effective?

Either way I will just listen to you guys and wait it out...no hurry
    Honestly bro, I would try a gram of b6 a day in pill form as a start. Really, really work on your chest too! A lot of deep fly's and heavy incline will build up the mass and width of your chest, and help stretch the tissue around the muscle, giving it a much less "boob" look, for lack of a better term.

Other than b6, I wouldn't go messing with the anti-e chemicals. I see them more as a necessary evil to make sure the juice doesn't turn me into the ugliest woman alive. However if it were up to me, the less chemicals I'd have to put in my body besides the juice itself, the better. Just my 2 cents.

Good luck and train hard!

So I will take more b6 in pill form because a lot of it will get destroyed in the liver? As opposed to taking no more than 800 mg for ten days with an injectable.

Thanks I will try that.

Thread Information