andy32 is offline New Member

Can anyone give me some inight on taking benadryl while taking clen

From what I have read....Benadryl should be taken when the thermogenic effect of the drug are wearing off due to cell receptors. Is this correct, or should benadryl be taken the whole time while running clenbuterol ??

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by andy32
    From what I have read....Benadryl should be taken when the thermogenic effect of the drug are wearing off due to cell receptors. Is this correct, or should benadryl be taken the whole time while running clenbuterol??

You can do some searches for this but from what I have seen you take it on the third week ed @ 100mg.

Search benadryl up on the toolbar and you should get lots of info.

Oldman

fishorcutbait is offline Junior Member
    Yeah, third week in, (as in, 15th day) start 100mg of benadryl ED for the whole week, pref. at night.

To be more exact, you should really take your temp. upon rising for a week before you start, and EOD while on clen . and start the benadryl once it drops back to baseline.

Ches77 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fishorcutbait
    To be more exact, you should really take your temp. upon rising for a week before you start, and EOD while on clen. and start the benadryl once it drops back to baseline.

This is the way that I know to do it (nobody is the same), you may need it sooner that others. And the Benadryl should have Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride as one of the ingredients and if it is drowsy is better that way it helps you sleep.

PlasmaMan is offline New Member
    I am just about to include benadryl into my clen use...starting monday
    we shall see

Thread Information