AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member

How long till libido comes back after stopping Letro?

I was just wondering how long it takes to leave the system. I know it has a 3-4 day half life, so in 3-4 days will i be back to normal? O know i have to taper off. I have lready done so to an extent. I started 2.5mg ED, now at .75 e 3rd day. Libido seems pretty much the same.
    Next week im thinkin of lowering it to.5, then next week .25, is this too fast?

It's different with everyone. I never have a problem even at 2.5 a day ...who knows. ..just lower the dose a little till the ladys are tasting good.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    well, its not like its completly zapped, its just usually i spank it everyday, sometimes twice. But since 4 days after starting letro, 8 weeks ago, i havent wanked once. I mean, i could have, but there was no rea l killer urge to do it like before. When im with my girl i get horny, get wood, and everything works, but usually i see her once a week, and the rest of the week i take care of myself.
    Also, sometimes erections were weaker in the beginning, and couldnt get wood good. Now there okay.
    i dunno. i guess ill have to play with it. the letro i mean
    sorry if this was too much information.

Thread Information