majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries

Customer Service???

Is there someone on here that I can pm from ARR? I had a shipping issue with an order and don't know who to contact. I did send an email using the contact us format, but I want to make sure I talk to someone.

jaytown25 is offline Junior Member
    send a pm to lion and he will hook you up, he is a good guy.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Yup....he read my email and immediately fixed the problem. Props to Lion, I will def. bring my business to ARR from now on.

alias is offline New Member
    He might read your pm's but good luck if he answers u

alias

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alias
    He might read your pm's but good luck if he answers u

alias

majorpecs: Yup....he read my email and immediately fixed the problem. Props to Lion, I will def. bring my business to ARR from now on.

As he said Lion DID read his PM and DID help him so I guess he has good luck.

Oldman

selective

Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    As he said Lion DID read his PM and DID help him so I guess he has good luck.

Oldman

Should customer service be selective? I thought after all is said and done the customer is given the benefit of the doubt. To this day, Lion has not returned my pm. I know he read it but it has been close to 3 weeks? Why does he not respond? Who knows, I was never rude in my pm. If I was selling a product, I would stand by it and would try to do whatever is possible for the customer to feel the same way. Has he? Well..........not responding to my pm is sure telling me something.

alias

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    Should customer service be selective? I thought after all is said and done the customer is given the benefit of the doubt. To this day, Lion has not returned my pm. I know he read it but it has been close to 3 weeks? Why does he not respond? Who knows, I was never rude in my pm. If I was selling a product, I would stand by it and would try to do whatever is possible for the customer to feel the same way. Has he? Well..........not responding to my pm is sure telling me something.

alias
    would use the costumer service link, not pm's.. they sent me the wrong order one time.. i used the customer service link and he responded the same day and sent me my correct order right away, no questions asked.

Well .....if you ask question that I can't legaly answer your just out of luck. sorry if you feel neglected ... Alias . I can't legaly comment on dosing. I don't run ARR I just designed the formulas of the products for research unlimited. I'm hear to support you guys and to help if possible. Alot of guys get on here and ask me the same question that have been asked a thousand times with out ever using the search button. I receive hundreds of pm on 40 different boards. Over half are guys asking for sources or source checks. I have no clue who's selling what nor do I want to know. The guys over in the shipping department can answer any question you have. They ship same day if the orders are made before 12 noon est.

I'm really sorry Alias I don't always get a chance to get on the board every day. The guys in the service department work 6 days a week. Send them an email. [email protected]

Thanks for the response Lion, I wasnt trying to be rude or come across angry on these postings, it was just frustrating and disheartning when Im reaching out for help and didnt get a response. I do value your products as well as your fast delivery service and will glady accept your offer on that bottle. Thanks again Lion for helping me understand and resolving this.

alias

Hey Lion, were u able to ship out that bottle of letro for me?

thanks

alias

I don't handle shipping I told you to contact the service department. [email protected]

Hey Lion, were u able to ship out that bottle of letro for me?

thanks

alias

wrote to em.... thanks again lion

alias

Thread Information