Jakspro is offline Member

Chunky Nolva...Mmm

The Tamoxifen and Clomid that i ordered from Lion got delivered within 3 days, Amazing. But, when i looked at the Tamoxifen it was chunky, especially at the bottom of the bottle... Is this normal? Well, actually there is a solid half a centimeter of Tamoxifen at the bottom. I shook the crap out of it, but no improvement... Maybe something happened during shipping? Anyone else experience this?

Also do they sell oral syringes at Walgreen's?

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    shake it like u've never shaked before...i think the tamox comes with an oral syringe but i think they do sell oral syringes at walgreens...i've bought regular syringes there in new york

Mission Complete... Yea must of just settled during shipping... Shook it raw and everything mixed smoothly... Thanx

Yea I'm gonna go look for them tomorrow and see who has them...

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Shake it! Dont break it! it took your momma 9 months to make it!

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    Shake it! Dont break it! it took your momma 9 months to make it!
    Haha True

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I never had a problem with their clomid or nolva but their cia was very difficult. I really had to shake that sucker up. You to start spraying quickly or it settles very quickly. I think I'll try an oral syringe next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    I never had a problem with their clomid or nolva but their cia was very difficult. I really had to shake that sucker up. You to start spraying quickly or it settles very quickly. I think I'll try an oral syringe next time.
    i agree with the cia. im using that right now and it settles real quick u can see a white layer at the bottom if u let it sit. i give it a hard shake for a good minute to make sure its mixed well. works like a charm

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by operationgetbig
    i agree with the cia. im using that right now and it settles real quick u can see a white layer at the bottom if u let it sit. i give it a hard shake for a good minute to make sure its mixed well. works like a charm
    How does yours taste? Mine tastes terrible. My brother says his tastes ok. Did I get a bad batch?

mine tastes ok...i take 20mg at a time when i use it...i only see my gf twice a week cause we go to different schools so im only taking it about twice a week. i tried 25 mg the other nite to see if it would be any different. i was not feeling good on that...bad headache for a couple days and back pain for some reason for a couple days and a dizzy feeling. im never doing more then 20mg ever again. i can tolerate the sides at 20mg and it still works like a charm. the first time i took 10mg and it was ok so i bumped it up to 20mg and it was great. i might try 15 and see if that'll make me happy. oops. i forgot this thread was about clumpy nolva.

anyone else have problems with clumpy research chems
    Last edited by operationgetbig; 12-10-2005 at 03:59 PM.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    The Liquidex is also much worse than the nolva. As soon as I finish shaking the Liquidex, there is sediment on the bottom already .

So my set of Clomd/Nolva didn't come with an oral syringe and the only ones i was able to find were 5ml ones... I didn't buy it cuz i dont think its gonna be able to fit into the bottle to pull out, Ehh... If it does fit, do you think i'll be ok with my syringe being a little less accurate? I mean if i end up dosing at 22mg Nolva ED instead of 20mg it wont kill me...

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakspro
    So my set of Clomd/Nolva didn't come with an oral syringe and the only ones i was able to find were 5ml ones... I didn't buy it cuz i dont think its gonna be able to fit into the bottle to pull out, Ehh... If it does fit, do you think i'll be ok with my syringe being a little less accurate? I mean if i end up dosing at 22mg Nolva ED instead of 20mg it wont kill me...
    I have AR-R 's 1ml oral syringe. If you have a 5ml oral syringe, why can't you just draw up 1ml of nolva?
    Some people use 60mg of nolva or higher for their PCT. This is usually when they decide to run a nolva-only PCT (no clomid).

a 3cc syringe should still fit in the bottle ...don't know why you didn't get your oral syringe send an email and we will send you one if you need it ...the 3cc will work sorry about it.

Yea, no big deal if I can get the syringe to fit and work properly, or even bootleg, so long as it works... But if i cant then i'll go ask if i can get one shipped, Thanx!

Thread Information