Papi93 is offline AR VET

Getting Upset Over Order!!!

I have ordered many times from ARR and have had no problems. I'm trying to ship a bottle of cia to my brother and all of my credit cards were denied. Most of them have full credit. What the hell is going on? My brother needs it now! He has a big date this week.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by striker93
    I have ordered many times from ARR and have had no problems. I'm trying to ship a bottle of cia to my brother and all of my credit cards were denied. Most of them have full credit. What the hell is going on? My brother needs it now! He has a big date this week.
    let me have your CC number. I'll try it for you.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    let me have your CC number. I'll try it for you.
    I'll have to pass on that one. Thanks anyways.

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    i think the shipping address has to be the same as the credit card address...have it shipped to u then ship it to ur brother

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    That is the problem I had all my CC's are billed to my PO Box and I have things shipped to my home, I had to update one of my cards to a new address and wait a couple of days and then tried it again and it worked.

Maybe you can PM Lion and he can help.

Sorry you are having problems

Oldman

the billing address must be right, the cvv number must be right and the the name must match. the exp date. sorry guys we don't prosess the cards. the banks do that.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    hey lion. want to thank you for getting me my order so damn fast a couple weeks ago. ordered some needles on a saturday (for research purposes) and were at my house on monday. ty

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    the billing address must be right, the cvv number must be right and the the name must match. the exp date. sorry guys we don't prosess the cards. the banks do that.
    I have always ordered with these cards before and have had no problems. I guess I'll try again tonight and see what happens. If it doesn't work, you've lost a good customer. I have a lot bros that I order for because of their lack or poor credit.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    The order went through . I did the exact same thing I did a couple of days ago. I haven't talked to my brother yet, but I hope he didn't need it.

there is a filter that won't let you order more than once in a hour. people were double clicking an getting charge 2 times. maybe that was the problem. sounds like your straight .

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    there is a filter that won't let you order more than once in a hour. people were double clicking an getting charge 2 times. maybe that was the problem. sounds like your straight .
    I see. Thanks Lion.

Thread Information