operationgetbig is offline Senior Member

just placed my order

well i just placed my order for 2 bottles of tamox and a bottle of clomid...this is my first purchase from www.ar-r.com. i hope it comes soon. from what people say it gets to ur door real fast. i hope all goes well and the products work good.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    it should be at you door in a couple hours. j/k They are very prompt. I am actually surprized that they cant email the shit to you, it gets there so fast.

BigJohnE is offline Junior Member
    Just placed my second order with them. Lion's products are the best. Your research should go smoothly.

jaytown25 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohnE
    Just placed my second order with them. Lion's products are the best. Your research should go smoothly.
    Yeah, ar research has great products. I have ordered clomid, nolva, and letro from them for myself and another friend of mine who also does research. He just finished his pct and loved the results.

JPS
    JPS is offline New Member
    I ordered a bottle of clen and t3 last wednesday and it showed up monday morning, boarder crossing and everything, i am amazed keep up the good work, thanks for the gift. my 'rat' is going to love it.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by operationgetbig
    well i just placed my order for 2 bottles of tamox and a bottle of clomid...this is my first purchase from www.ar-r.com. i hope it comes soon. from what people say it gets to ur door real fast. i hope all goes well and the products work good.
    Cool avatar, bro. It's an excellent site and the shipping is as good as everyone says. I have ordered their clen , cia, nolva, and clomid and haven't been dissappointed with the results they produced. Everything should work out for you.

BOBBY D is offline Member
    i ordered b12, it was at my door in 2 days

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    i ordered my arr stuff late tuesday and got it today friday afternoon...great service...i plan on using you again and recommending you to a few of my friends

Hard Head is offline Member
    Lion is FAST. Stuff gets here in 2 days! Thanks!

Thread Information