Thread: letro or Nolva

kpoconno is offline New Member

letro or Nolva

Should I be taking Nolva or letro during my cycle, and how much should I take daily?

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    you could actually do ether or. Depends how gyno sensitive you are. If very sensitive, use the letro, and then use nolva PCT. But since nolva is a SERM you will probably make better mass gains using that on cycle since it doesnt completely wipe out estrogen in your entire body the way letro does. So since estrogen has its own anabolic properties i would only use letro if i was super gyno sensitive or using a shiitload of test, or if i had pre-existing gyno.
    Doses, letro is powerful, but max dose is 2.5mg ED. Some get enough benefit from .75mg EOD
    Nolva could be 20mg on cycle ED, then bump it to 40 for PCT duration.

gaa9679572 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    you could actually do ether or. Depends how gyno sensitive you are. If very sensitive, use the letro, and then use nolva PCT. But since nolva is a SERM you will probably make better mass gains using that on cycle since it doesnt completely wipe out estrogen in your entire body the way letro does. So since estrogen has its own anabolic properties i would only use letro if i was super gyno sensitive or using a shiitload of test, or if i had pre-existing gyno.
    Doses, letro is powerful, but max dose is 2.5mg ED. Some get enough benefit from .75mg EOD
    Nolva could be 20mg on cycle ED, then bump it to 40 for PCT duration.
    well, that about sums it up! Very nice info.

fishorcutbait is offline Junior Member
    2.5mg letro?! Wow, ive only heard those doses to get rid of existing gyno, .75 is closer to a normal ED dose to combat estrogen.

graeme87 is offline Member
    1.25mg ED can bring estrogen down to pretty much zero

while on cycle letro or liquidex ....save the nolva for pct

Thread Information