takedownII is offline Member

billing address match credit card address?

I have a quick question on ordering some stuff from ARR. I want to buy some post cycle stuff but i don't know if the credit card address has to match the billing address to receive an order. My buddy is ordering with his debit card and sending it to a friends house. We live on a college campus and don't really need it going through the school. Anyone know?

Thanks for your help
    tkdwnII

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I order stuff for my friends, that don't have credit cards, all the time. Mine is the billing address and theirs is the shipping address. Then they just cut me a check.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    I've had troubles ordering from them because of that problem so they do have to match from my experience.

anyone esle have any input?

thanks
    tkdwnII

billing must match....

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    billing must match....
    I have put my address as the billing address and my friends address as the shipping address and have had no problems with them getting their orders.

USMCSS is offline Associate Member
    I can't recall when the last time I ordered something online and the system DIDN'T ask me for a shipping address different than my billing address.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by USMCSS
    I can't recall when the last time I ordered something online and the system DIDN'T ask me for a shipping address different than my billing address.
    That's what I thought.

Is there no way around having the billing address match? This is the only way I can make this work.

thanks

bedrock is offline Junior Member

Work Around

Its no problem, just call the credit card company and tell them you want to add another shipping address, as long as the billing address remains the same you can have several shipping addresses, its ok with the credit card company.
    I don't think they would ask why, but if they did you just say you own 2 homes or you travel to 2 or three diff. places a year. I've done it so I know it works.
    Here is the catch, u must wait a day or 2 before ordering anything for the records to be in place. Also, some business's will reject your order till they check the diff. shipping address with the credit card company. If you email the business and explain that the shipping address is registered with the credit card company they will check and put it through. Hope this helps

Thread Information