tod682 is offline Associate Member

letro experience

Ive used this for the last couple weeks at 2.5 mg daily and havent seen any results. The results i was looking for would be less puffy nipples, which is why i started taking letro in the first place. i dont know why i bothered, next time ill just continue to use nolva (not from ar-r ).

doghunter is offline Member
    i dont know man my puffyness went away the first day and i have been taking .5cc eod its good stuff . whats your body fat like is there a chance it could be fat in ur nipples

bf is about 12-13 . alll i know is nothings changed and am wondering if i was the reciever of a bad batch or package?

letro can take up to 10 weeks to start to work. Most see a difference in the first 2 weeks thought. Stay the course.

fishorcutbait is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tod682
    Ive used this for the last couple weeks at 2.5 mg daily and havent seen any results. The results i was looking for would be less puffy nipples, which is why i started taking letro in the first place. i dont know why i bothered, next time ill just continue to use nolva (not from ar-r).
    Well my friend, not to be rude, but dont be pissed at Lion because of your bodyfat. He makes some quality crap, including clen and t3...

All that is titty, isnt gyno.

ok now i am realizing i am getting some gyno, before i started taking this i had maybe 1 or 2 pea lized lumps now i have what feel likes strands of lumps.

Most would think this product would be good. but let me point out something said by the sponser himself...it takes upto 10 weeks to work so if your going to use it on cycle start it ten weeks before your cycle and if your going to switch to letro dont because it will take upto ten weeks to work and u will get more gyno during this time

Inaffective product which was probably recommended by BS usernames

Anyone who wants to waste 60 bucks send it to me and illl put a stamp on a bottle and call it sHIT but i cures gyno

BSBSBS

let me just repeat myself one more time

]what kind of shit product takes 10 weeks to work?

Thread Information