kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member

just ordered clen...very excited.

okay so i just ordered my clen and im really anxious to start it...already got the diet all lined up and also stocked on CLA and Acetyl L-carnitine, but neways....so here is what i know about clen so far...
    1. 4 weeks on 4 weeks off or is that too long?
    2. very anti-catabolic
    3. raises body temp and therefor causes fat burn as well as increased protein synthesis right?
    4. slowly build up until i get to a point where i cant handle anymore right? such as 20mcg first day, 40 mcg second day, and so on?

question....
    when do i start taking taurine?
    how long til it kicks in?

thanks to everyone at lion and ar-r .

400mtrackstar is offline Junior Member
    What up bro, sorry to burst your bubble but I wouldnt be so stoked about the clen . The sides suck and I really didnt see any effects. 4 weeks is too long go 2 on 2 off. If you decide to go 4 weeks you need to take a benedryl every night to help reset your beta 1 receptor. Take taurine from the start. Also there are studys of this stuff hardening rats hearts. Something to think about. Personally I would reccomend T3 IMHO its safer more effective and no sides. Just make sure you run some aas along side it.

fishorcutbait is offline Junior Member
    Okay, Imma throw my 2 cents in.

Clen can be run for much longer than 2 weeks, the reason some suggest 2 weeks on/2 weeks off is because after 14 days, your body temp. goes down to baseline (before you started it) indicating the thermogenic effects have worn off, this is caused by receptor downgrading, essentially, your body getting used to it. You can upgrade your receptors (make your body un-used to it) by taking 100mg of benadryl every night for 7 days, after every 14 days. so...
    weeks 1-2 clen
    week 3 clen/benadryl
    week 4-5 clen
    week 6 clen/benadryl
    etc

This way, you can continue to run it. You should be drinking 1.5-2 gals of water every day, and taking 5g of taurine split into 2 or 3 doses, to avoid cramping, or other nasty side effects. Also, taking extra potassium is recommended... Would you like help figuring dosages? What is your experience with stims?

onehundredk is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fishorcutbait
    Okay, Imma throw my 2 cents in.

Clen can be run for much longer than 2 weeks, the reason some suggest 2 weeks on/2 weeks off is because after 14 days, your body temp. goes down to baseline (before you started it) indicating the thermogenic effects have worn off, this is caused by receptor downgrading, essentially, your body getting used to it. You can upgrade your receptors (make your body un-used to it) by taking 100mg of benadryl every night for 7 days, after every 14 days. so...
    weeks 1-2 clen
    week 3 clen/benadryl
    week 4-5 clen
    week 6 clen/benadryl
    etc

This way, you can continue to run it. You should be drinking 1.5-2 gals of water every day, and taking 5g of taurine split into 2 or 3 doses, to avoid cramping, or other nasty side effects. Also, taking extra potassium is recommended... Would you like help figuring dosages? What is your experience with stims?

couldnt of said it better myself. but 400mtrackstar...im curious how many mg were you taking a day, because it sure is helping me at 60mg daily

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fishorcutbait
    Would you like help figuring dosages? What is your experience with stims?
    my experience with stims? none. i only have experience with anabolic stuff like dbol test and deca , but i only did one cycle. yeah sure i would like help figuring dosages man. im 215 prob 18% bodyfat (possibly 15% but im gonna go ahead and assume the worst). ive been bulking for so long its deffinitely time for a cutter...so does anyone else have any comments as far as how long to use it and how long to cycle off? because i hear so many different things.

Thread Information