hawk#153 is offline New Member

tren gyno..letro

Can anyone honestly tell me, if they have reversed gyno with letro ?? please chime in !! I took fina about 3 years ago (loved it!) and now have puffy nips
    with a lump ,left being bigger than right.Neither have been itchy or lactating ,just hurts for a instance if a girl lays her head on my chest and smashes them. I look stupid in a white shirt, unless I'm cold. I have never in my life been fat, infact im 10 pounds under weight now. I have done my share of searches and seen that letro can reverse it, but I don't think they are legit. I know about the surgery but thats a last resort.

tod682 is offline Associate Member
    id say probably look at trying yohimburn es

twitchfast is offline Junior Member
    i have the same problem......anyone else????

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I have reversed gyno. however it was detected early on and i used everything i could get ahold of asap (letro probably being a key factor). I would give it a try before surgery becomes your only option

tod682 is offline Associate Member
    also if letro doesnt work (didnt for me at 2.5mg per day) i would recommend try a perscription gyno cream from www.allsaintsclinic.org. The product is Andractim it is a topical testosterone gel and many memebers of other boards have had success with it. if u decide to try it let me know. good luck

Thread Information