Sauced is offline Banned

AR-R's liquid nolva - Any good?

Seriously, no mods or site reps.. does this stuff actually work and is it potent. Looks like junk to me.

Zues is offline Associate Member
    I havew never used theirs before, but I have used liquid products from two other popular sites and i thought it was garbage. Didn't notice anything, and my gyno got worse. Then I ran tabs and suddenly the sewlling and sensitivily in my nipples went away, and I was running the liquid stuff at alot higher dose than tabs. IMO tabs are the best.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    it's fine

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    i like ar-r products. work well for me

Fjock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    it's fine
    no offence to you but Im pretty sure hes looking for feedback from members that arent really concerned about AR's sales.

MrWizyrd is offline Junior Member
    hey guys, what is the name of the liquid nolva on the site? I cant find it for some reason.. o_O

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWizyrd
    hey guys, what is the name of the liquid nolva on the site? I cant find it for some reason.. o_O
    click on nolva

Quote Originally Posted by Fjock
    no offence to you but Im pretty sure hes looking for feedback from members that arent really concerned about AR's sales.
    I dont think LB really gives two shits bro. he is speaking from a homebrew/lab standpoint.

copenhagen is offline Member
    good stuff.....peppermint is excellent

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sauced
    Seriously, no mods or site reps.. does this stuff actually work and is it potent. Looks like junk to me.
    Why would a Mod not be able to reply if they have tried the product or products?

To be dead honest with you and if you only knew half of it. I pay dollar for dollar just like you do.
    Last edited by abstrack; 11-22-2005 at 04:50 PM.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Sauced is offline Banned
    If you can't see why I DO NOT want people to know that I like to take it in my pooper and use my mouth like a dirty little boy, then dont ask. I work it like a circus seal and play catcher. I like to be mounted like a untrained stallion..Yee Haw!!!
    Last edited by abstrack; 11-22-2005 at 12:26 PM.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    If you can't see why I DO NOT want people to know that I like to take it in my pooper and use my mouth like a dirty little boy, then dont ask. I work it like a circus seal and play catcher. I like to be mounted like a untrained stallion..Yee Haw!!!
    WTF!!!

now boys ....
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 11-25-2005 at 12:57 AM.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    HAHAHAHAHAHAAH OWNED!

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Lmfao!

bigJJ is offline Member
    ANYWAY...

Yes, the Nolva (Tamoxofin) is good. Personally I prefer the Letro myself, but I am prone to gyno. That seems to help more.

PS... The Nolva tastes good, the Letro tastes like shit. Do I care? No. I go with what works.

KDRLINUS is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigJJ
    ANYWAY...

Yes, the Nolva (Tamoxofin) is good. Personally I prefer the Letro myself, but I am prone to gyno. That seems to help more.

PS... The Nolva tastes good, the Letro tastes like shit. Do I care? No. I go with what works.
    Personally i have never tried the Letro but-- the Nolva leaves a foul taste in my mouth for at least an hour. the Liquidex tastes weird too but has no after taste.

on the positive side i have NO bloat or gyno so there u go.....

BigJohnE is offline Junior Member
    ARR is the only liquid tamoxifen product that I've tried, and it is working great for me. The taste is not a big deal really...if you can handle deep muscle injections for your AAS, what does a little strong peppermint aftertaste in your anti-e matter??

I've used tabs and compounded caps in the past, but the ARR liquid works best for me so far.

KDRLINUS is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohnE
    ARR is the only liquid tamoxifen product that I've tried, and it is working great for me. The taste is not a big deal really...if you can handle deep muscle injections for your AAS, what does a little strong peppermint aftertaste in your anti-e matter??

I've used tabs and compounded caps in the past, but the ARR liquid works best for me so far.
    agreed, but i still prefer the thrill of injecting to the after taste of tamox

BigJohnE is offline Junior Member
    OK...Gotta give you that one! The rush is better. But that tamox sure makes my breath minty fresh!

Thread Information