Thread: Clen question

gocards1 is offline New Member

Clen question

My dog is planning on the folowing cycle of clen , let me know if my math is right. I figured in the bottle there is 6000mcgs/bottle.

week 1 20mcgs
    week 2 40mcgs
    week 3 60mcgs
    week 4 80 mcgs
    week 5 100 mcgs
    week 6 120 mcgs
    week 7 100mcgs
    week 8 80 mcgs
    week 9 60 mcgs
    week 10 40mcgs
    week 11 20 mcgs

This comes to grand total of 5040 mcgs, so (1) bottle of clen from AAR is enought for 11 weeks? and if so do u think i should bump up the intake to use the bottle up. planning on using benedryl every 3rd week at 100mgs/daily. Any ideas greatly appreciated.

gaa9679572 is offline Associate Member
    Hold off on that cycle, bro. You have the right idea, but it needs to be tweek slightly, IMO. You have the dosage information right: if there is 30mL in a bottle and 200mcgs=1mL then yes there is 6000mcgs which will last you def a good while. Longer than eleven weeks because you should not run clenbuterol for elven weeks straight like you cycle suggests. The LONGEST anyone should run clen is 6 weeks. There is no debating this. I prefer two weeks on/two week off (which is up for debate) and laddering the dosages just like in your cycle, but within a 2 weeks time period. (and I start with 40mcgs, which is two squirts, and go up from there) In the middle days of those two weeks, you can either keep it at 120mcgs for a few days or keep bumping it up till you need to bring it back down. Perosnally, i can't take anything over 120mcgs. I get too shakey Um, be sure to have taurine on hand, too. and drink pletny of WATER. Like I said though, this is just my opinion and its up for debate. (except for the part about not being on for longer than 6 weeks. btw, def check this out:

http://<b>http://forums.steroid.com/...p?t=148950</b>

bump

let me know guys

ShadyMilkman is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gocards1
    let me know guys
    Gaa9679572 is right - you should try to do the 2 on 2 off cycle. Definitely don't go over 6 weeks max.

cycle

I thought I read an article saying that you werent supposed to do the 2 week on/2 week off cycle. It was Hookers post. That is why you are supposed to take the benedryl. Correct me if im wrong though.

chest6 is offline Banned
    i wouldnt run that long but yes.
    200mcg=1ml
    30ml x 200mcg=6000mcg's

cycle help

if your only supposed to run clen for 6 weeks, then what would be an example of a cycle I could use. I am thinking of running T3 with it. Let me know on both clen/T3

fishorcutbait is offline Junior Member
    Beginner's clen cycle...

1st day 20mcg
    2nd day 20mcg
    3rd day 40mcg
    4th 40mcg
    5-6th 60mcg
    etc... And ladder down the same way
    15th day, start 100mg of benadryl every night for 7 days
    Do the benadryl again on week 6

increase dose 20mcg EOD, if you think you can handle it, til you reach 100-120 mcg, depending on your size/stim experience.

Definitely get 5g of l-taurine in, every day, split up throughout

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    guys its my fourth day today and i took 100mcg and im doin fine...yeah hands are shaking but im still chillin should i keep goin?

why would you take too much ...this is not cool your. this stuff can kill your rat

Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    why would you take too much ...this is not cool your. this stuff can kill your rat
    am i taking too much? today is 5th day and i took 120mcg and im still chillin and hands are shaking but no probs whatsoever.

there shouldn't ever be need to take 120 ...more is not better .....80 or 60 should have been enough. Your just burning receptors and in 3 weeks yo will wonder why it's not working anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    there shouldn't ever be need to take 120 ...more is not better .....80 or 60 should have been enough. Your just burning receptors and in 3 weeks yo will wonder why it's not working anymore.
    im only doing 2 weeks on 2 weeks off cuz i honestly think that 6 weeks on with 3rd week benadryl is a load of poo poo considering your body gets used to clen so easily.

Thread Information