Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member

Angry Spilled my bottle........

Has anybody else spilled there bottle? I always shake the bottle up then take the cap off and fill the pumper up to 1ml and squirt in my mouth, and then put the cap back on. Well i was reaching for the cap, which i placed behind the bottle and BAM.......my F***ing bottle of Nolva went all over the counter. They should just put a 1ml pumper that screws on the top of the bottle, like a rogaine pumper, so its a lid and a pump (or whatever that thing is) just to reduce the chances of spilling anything, but then again somebody is making some good cash, putting this stuff in 2cent plastic bottles and throwing some stickers on there an shipping it in a ziploc bag. Now thats a smart business man.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro sorry to hear you spilled your stuff but don't be hating on Lion for you spilling your stuff.. 2 cent plastic bottle or not he did not knock it over, you did

You can always change into a different bottle when you get the product so help avoid it happening.

Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    Bro sorry to hear you spilled your stuff but don't be hating on Lion for you spilling your stuff.. 2 cent plastic bottle or not he did not knock it over, you did

You can always change into a different bottle when you get the product so help avoid it happening.
    Nobody's hatin bro, just wondering if anybody has spilled there stuff and puttin some ideas out there to help them out. Make sure you read the post first bro, but thanks for the input, changing bottles is an idea, i just had a better idea to help them out.

I was just giving you a hard time

I have knocked a whole container of protein over in the sink before and it never fails it will be filled with dished so I could not scoop it out.. I hate to waste anything.. I would have been squeegeeing it back into the bottle if I were you.

Oldman

I was just giving you a hard time

I have knocked a whole container of protein over in the sink before and it never fails it will be filled with dished so I could not scoop it out.. I hate to waste anything.. I would have been squeegeeing it back into the bottle if I were you.

Oldman

Yeah i know what you mean bro, i went to scoop some protein in the blender and ended up pouring the milk in the protein container and not the blinder, it was all trash can after that......LMAO.

CEO

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    no but i wasted about 10ccs of fina on my desk last week during a conversion.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah. spilled my tamox once. i shot some in my mouth and then chased it with water, but i had the water bottle and tamox in the same hand and i spilled like half the tamox all over myself,lol. what a dumbass huh?

Yeah, Lion does uses bottles that arent "high tech", but so what? When you think about it, the service that he is providing is so crucial to us. that if i have to be alittle more careful, i will. Using 2 cent bottles is also probably important when hes making mass quatities of the stuff. what if he has a slow month? Id rather see him make money off me than go outa business. I know its frustrating when you spill stuff. but you live and learn.

its really only the tamox and clomid bottles that are like that. everything else is squirt. but to squirt the amount f tamox youd need youd be there like 3 minutes squirting stuff in yer mouth

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic CEO
    Yeah i know what you mean bro, i went to scoop some protein in the blender and ended up pouring the milk in the protein container and not the blinder, it was all trash can after that......LMAO.

CEO
    LOL... Oh crap that is funny.. I have done that before too.. It is funny to here someone else do it but really pisses you off when you do it yourself.. sorry man not laughing At you... more lauing because I have been there.. I actually had forgotten about that until now. I think we have become a people that multi-task too much, I have even cracked eggs into the trash and then threw the shells into the pan.. Lord I am so glad it is not just me.. I feel better now..

Oldman

LOL... Oh crap that is funny.. I have done that before too.. It is funny to here someone else do it but really pisses you off when you do it yourself.. sorry man not laughing At you... more lauing because I have been there.. I actually had forgotten about that until now. I think we have become a people that multi-task too much, I have even cracked eggs into the trash and then threw the shells into the pan.. Lord I am so glad it is not just me.. I feel better now..

Oldman
    LMAO............Yeah i think this thread just helped me get over my frustration with spilling crap, and got to laugh about it and not dwell on the bad side of it.....lol.

Thanks Old Man.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    no but i wasted about 10ccs of fina on my desk last week during a conversion.
    ouch that is no bueno...

Slow~Mo is offline Banned
    LOL you guys are clumsy goofs...

Thanks for the laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic CEO
    LMAO............Yeah i think this thread just helped me get over my frustration with spilling crap, and got to laugh about it and not dwell on the bad side of it.....lol.

Thanks Old Man.
    It happens to us all... only some of us admit it and let others enjoy the laugh

Have a good one!!

Oldman

Thread Information