Thread: Cheers to Lion

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member

Cheers to Lion

Cheers bro, geat service.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Excellent shipping time. Their clen and liquidex are my favs.

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    Excellent shipping time. Their clen and liquidex are my favs.
    i jus placed an order for those 2 items. i took ur advise and Bryan's and am gonna run .25 mg liquidex for 30 days for my pct along with 100mg clomid and 20mg nolva all for 30 days.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by operationgetbig
    i jus placed an order for those 2 items. i took ur advise and Bryan's and am gonna run .25 mg liquidex for 30 days for my pct along with 100mg clomid and 20mg nolva all for 30 days.
    I'm currently experimenting with tongkat and trib to see if they would be good additions to PCT.

we have a long jack product comming .....soon

Poppi your ads are comming along nice Bro ...blow out your pecs and tri's you will be so happy. Looking good. I'm getting ready to start my trainning routine atfer new years. I will be trying to thin down. Drop muscle and cut at the same time.

gaa9679572 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion

Poppi your ads are comming along nice Bro ...blow out your pecs and tri's you will be so happy. Looking good. I'm getting ready to start my trainning routine atfer new years. I will be trying to thin down. Drop muscle and cut at the same time.
    How much you weighing now Lion? I've seen some of your pics on another board, and you were looking quite cut. That was over a year ago though. I know I need to start cutting down some too after the holidays.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion

Sweet. If you had a dime for everytime I ordered from you, you would be a rich man. Wait a minute, you probably are already a rich man.

Thanks. That was from a clen -only cycle. I didn't have acess to free weights at the time so it was bodyweight-only and martial arts training that gave me the results. This Monday, I started working out in a gym again. My pecs and tris will be up in no time.

Good luck with your training.

Thread Information