Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Cheers to Lion

  1. #1
    Testsubject's Avatar
    Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    shoutingatthedevil
    Posts
    2,816

    Cheers to Lion

    Cheers bro, geat service.

  2. #2
    Papi93's Avatar
    Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    12,336
    Excellent shipping time. Their clen and liquidex are my favs.

  3. #3
    operationgetbig's Avatar
    operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,208
    Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    Excellent shipping time. Their clen and liquidex are my favs.
    i jus placed an order for those 2 items. i took ur advise and Bryan's and am gonna run .25 mg liquidex for 30 days for my pct along with 100mg clomid and 20mg nolva all for 30 days.

  4. #4
    Papi93's Avatar
    Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    12,336
    Quote Originally Posted by operationgetbig
    i jus placed an order for those 2 items. i took ur advise and Bryan's and am gonna run .25 mg liquidex for 30 days for my pct along with 100mg clomid and 20mg nolva all for 30 days.
    I'm currently experimenting with tongkat and trib to see if they would be good additions to PCT.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,925
    we have a long jack product comming .....soon

    Poppi your ads are comming along nice Bro ...blow out your pecs and tri's you will be so happy. Looking good. I'm getting ready to start my trainning routine atfer new years. I will be trying to thin down. Drop muscle and cut at the same time.

  6. #6
    gaa9679572's Avatar
    gaa9679572 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Tig Ole Bitties!
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    we have a long jack product comming .....soon

    Poppi your ads are comming along nice Bro ...blow out your pecs and tri's you will be so happy. Looking good. I'm getting ready to start my trainning routine atfer new years. I will be trying to thin down. Drop muscle and cut at the same time.
    How much you weighing now Lion? I've seen some of your pics on another board, and you were looking quite cut. That was over a year ago though. I know I need to start cutting down some too after the holidays.

  7. #7
    Papi93's Avatar
    Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    12,336
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    we have a long jack product comming .....soon

    Poppi your ads are comming along nice Bro ...blow out your pecs and tri's you will be so happy. Looking good. I'm getting ready to start my trainning routine atfer new years. I will be trying to thin down. Drop muscle and cut at the same time.
    Sweet. If you had a dime for everytime I ordered from you, you would be a rich man. Wait a minute, you probably are already a rich man.

    Thanks. That was from a clen -only cycle. I didn't have acess to free weights at the time so it was bodyweight-only and martial arts training that gave me the results. This Monday, I started working out in a gym again. My pecs and tris will be up in no time.

    Good luck with your training.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •