tha_goodz is offline New Member

is it legal for me to order, clomi&tomax combo and clen to canada?

im trying to order the clomid and tomax combo for ym friends PCT and i want to get the clen they have...now i have 2 questions, am i gona get in trouble for trying to have those shipped to canada? and another question is, is one bottle of the clomid and tomax enough for A PCT CYCLE? and is one of those lil clen bottles they sell enuf for a 8 week cycle?

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    There is no problem gettin them into Canada. But remember you always run a risk because there chemicals are for research purposes ONLY. But there are many members here from Canada who order from AR-R without a prob, including myself. Tamox and Clomid will last one full pct, as for the clen it depends what dose you are gonna be running so I cant really say.

-Bino

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by tha_goodz
    im trying to order the clomid and tomax combo for ym friends PCT and i want to get the clen they have...now i have 2 questions, am i gona get in trouble for trying to have those shipped to canada? and another question is, is one bottle of the clomid and tomax enough for A PCT CYCLE? and is one of those lil clen bottles they sell enuf for a 8 week cycle?
    How long will the PCT be? 1 month? There will be plenty of nolva, if you run 20mg, for 1 month of PCT. If you run clomid at 100mg ED, for 1 month, then you will need a second bottle. Can't say for clen because I would need to know the dosages that you would be using.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    It's super easy to get it shipped to Canada. I ordered clomid and nolva from ARR, and had it delivered in 8buisness days. No problems, and was packaged very well too. Canada Post is slow in shipping across the boarder, but the important thing is that I recieved it shortly.

I'm like ARR's new spokesman. I keep telling everyone how great they are, but I am seriously impressed with them!

Props to Lion!

Thread Information