hammer21 is offline New Member

order recieved!!

I recieved an order today from anabolic review-research, unfortunately it was short the most important items. Whatman filters and sterile vials. I have a rat that I am very anxious to do some testing on and I need these items. How should I resolve this issue? Has this ever happened to anyone else. There was no packing slip in my box and I don't know how I am supposed to prove that it was short the items that I am missing. Worst part about it is that out of a $138 order the 2 items I am missing made up $90 of it. Anyone have any ideas. I am waiting to hear back from the company. I sent them an e-mail today after I opened my package. Haven't heard anything yet.

UI would try the AR product area on the board LION who is memeber runs ARR.com.. he can be look up with other members

Thanks I just saw the contact us section in the AR store. Sent an e-mail through there. After reading all of the comments on this board about thier customer service, I have no doubts that they will take care of this for me.

Darren1968 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hammer21
    Thanks I just saw the contact us section in the AR store. Sent an e-mail through there. After reading all of the comments on this board about thier customer service, I have no doubts that they will take care of this for me.
    You did the right thing...I too had a problem & emailed then from their site & got it all resolved quickly.

ARR have very good customer services.

Daz

Wow, less than 24 hrs and I recieved an e-mail saying that my missing items are being shipped today express. No wonder they are a board sponsor. I feel much relief now.

Thread Information