a00275912 is offline New Member

Tadalafil and Letro Use !!

Hi there, I just bought the Tadalafil Citrate 30 ml 30mg/ml, it is the first time I'm going to use it but I have some doubts about it, firstable since it comes in the spray mechanism, how do I know how many sprays do I need to get the 1 ml = 30 mg. Is the 30 mg the maximum dose to get the job done ?, Should I take it just before having sex ?

About the Letro that I bought, I have the same question about the dose mechanism to get the 1 ml = 2.5 mg. I did a research and I found that the 2.5 mg daily is just for a severe gyno problem, is that right ? I'm going to do a two month cycle and I want to take it daily, should I cycle it starting with a low dose, peak and then lower it down again ? if so, can you tell me the right dosage ?

thank you very much.

Fernando Chávez

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by a00275912
    Hi there, I just bought the Tadalafil Citrate 30 ml 30mg/ml, it is the first time I'm going to use it but I have some doubts about it, firstable since it comes in the spray mechanism, how do I know how many sprays do I need to get the 1 ml = 30 mg. Is the 30 mg the maximum dose to get the job done ?, Should I take it just before having sex ?

Fernando Chávez
    3-4 sprays will give you 10mg so 9-12 sprays will equal 30mg.
    I would get an oral syringe, from a pharmacy, and measure out your doses that way. It is much more accurate. The pumps don't always function properly.
    30mg is the highest I would go. I recommend starting out with 10mg, the first time, and seeing how you perform. 30mg can give you quite a headache the next day. Be careful.

Thread Information