getting_strong_now is offline New Member

Question Very Confused Newbie

Hey, I just had my 20th birthday and I am looking to switch to the dark side to help me gain some mass and strength. I am about 180lbs now and have been taking lots of natural supplements, vitamins, protein powder, creatine... The Works! So I heard a bit about this AR-R site... and I was wondering if I can get anything like Test-Cypionate or Deca ... my best friend is on both of those and getting HUGE results!
    So does that site have Test Cyp and Deca or anything close to it?
    Or, for what I want... should I just take the Cyp and Deca from another source?

Thanks Everyone... look forward to seeing lots of advice and answers.

Smile Added Info...

In case you need to know, I am almost 6ft tall and have been working out since I was about 13. I just want to know how to go beyond my limits.

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getting_strong_now
    Hey, I just had my 20th birthday and I am looking to switch to the dark side to help me gain some mass and strength. I am about 180lbs now and have been taking lots of natural supplements, vitamins, protein powder, creatine... The Works! So I heard a bit about this AR-R site... and I was wondering if I can get anything like Test-Cypionate or Deca ... my best friend is on both of those and getting HUGE results!
    So does that site have Test Cyp and Deca or anything close to it?
    Or, for what I want... should I just take the Cyp and Deca from another source?

Thanks Everyone... look forward to seeing lots of advice and answers.
    ar does not sell steroids . why dont u as your buddy where he got his juice?

Question ???

What do they sell then?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by getting_strong_now
    What do they sell then?
    this site isn't here to sell juice. it's here to educate. if you're looking for steroids - move on.

since you can't receive PM's, consider this a warning. please read the rules.

Thread Information