cmax is offline Associate Member

Drug Interactions

Are there any drug interactions with Arimidex or Letro? Is it safe to take antibiotics while taking Arimidex or Letro?

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cmax
    Are there any drug interactions with Arimidex or Letro? Is it safe to take antibiotics while taking Arimidex or Letro?
    its not wise to take antibiotics while you are on steroids period because it lowers your protein synthesis thus hindering your gains...pick one or the other IMHO otherwise you are wasting money on both products

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    its not wise to take antibiotics while you are on steroids period because it lowers your protein synthesis thus hindering your gains...pick one or the other IMHO otherwise you are wasting money on both products
    What about taking antibiotics after your cycle when you are on your PCT?

Quote Originally Posted by cmax
    What about taking antibiotics after your cycle when you are on your PCT?
    you can take antibiotics anytime you want really..but either way it is going to lower your protein synthesis...i was on it before my first cycle and learned that then i got off it...2 weeks later im up 10 pounds it really makes a difference with gear or not

BIG_UN is offline New Member
    I wouldn't take anything with the antibiotics

Milky87 is offline Member
    Why not check the interactions of letrozole and arimidex on the Rx site?

bullshit ..if you need to take antibiotics while on take them. 40% of people on cycle will get sick or get an infection. You will be fine taking ether. Guys these meds are for cancer patients who are likly on antiboitics.

Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    bullshit ..if you need to take antibiotics while on take them. 40% of people on cycle will get sick or get an infection. You will be fine taking ether. Guys these meds are for cancer patients who are likly on antiboitics.
    how can you call bullshit? antibiotics that are prescribed for acne you will stay on for months at a time a 2 weeks stretch of them isnt going to do anything but its a fact that using antibiotics is gonna lower your protein synthesis so why cycle if you are constantly on antibiotics...it is counterproductive

bro most guys run antibiotics on every cycle. The small effect the antibiotics have is not really measurable. There are much bigger issues that will effect the protein synthesis. Your over stating the effects.

The antiboitics prescribed for acne doesn't kill the bactera in the intestins.
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 01-14-2006 at 04:04 PM.

Milky87 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    You will be fine taking ether.
    Im guessing you meant either. Im not sure taking ether would be a god thing

I talked to a sports medicine doctor who is familiar with steroids , AIs, and SERMs and he says that it is 100% alright to take antibiotics while on any of these.

A couple of weeks ago I had bronchitis and was wondering if taking antibiotics (Vantin) for the bronchial infection would interact with the arimidex I was taking. It won't and it didn't.

I took antibiotics for the infection and it went away in like 2 days. I only missed one training day and did not lose any size or definition from taking the antibiotics. I am glad that I took the antibiotics because the infection probably would have remained for 10-14 days without any antibiotics. I would lose more size from being sick for that extended length of time than I would from any insignificant loss of protein synthesis due to the antibiotics.

Thread Information