t215q is offline New Member

Question Clen - First timer

I have never taken anything before, just crap from GNC..... Anyways.. I see it says - Clen 30mL 200mcg/mL - .... Howmuch should I start off with this? And for howlong, Howmany times per day. Also If its a spray --isnt it?? How do you measure less of a spray, or more?

cnepp is offline Junior Member
    Well, you can start reading here -
    Clen/T3 Cutting Cycle...
    ~Just take out the T3 and you've got a Clen Cycle!

And to understand the pump conversion, check here -
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=129969

Also, it would be easier to dose the Clen w/ a oral syringe. In the comment box on your order, just ask for some. Lion is usually very good about adding them.

DO MORE RESEARCH before you put something foreign into your body. Best of luck to ya.

t215q is offline New Member
    Thanks a lot for that info, but I dont take steroids , only because i cannot find a source. So I assume I can still do the 1 week on/ 1 week off.. but I am unsure about the doeseage.. because he said he was taking other things along with it.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by t215q
    Thanks a lot for that info, but I dont take steroids, only because i cannot find a source. So I assume I can still do the 1 week on/ 1 week off.. but I am unsure about the doeseage.. because he said he was taking other things along with it.

Why would you cycle 1 week on and 1 week off?

Please read some more...its apparent you need to. Do not take it as described in that post, jesus christ this is'nt candy. You got balls for a first timer if you start with 60mcg...happy shakes and who knows what else.

Seriously, i would rather see you reach your goal instead of **** yourself up due to not researching this more.

I would recommend starting at 20mcg (one squirt from the spray bottle) and increase to 40mcg-60mcg-80mcg-100mcg-120mcg etc...

Only increase it when your temp drops to normal...you can find all this info on here. The 2 week on/2 week off is dead and gone....Try a 6 week straight through but on your third week begin taking Benadryl everynight to refresh your beta 2 receptors.
    Last edited by Panzerfaust; 02-17-2006 at 08:42 PM.

NAOMIWICHITA is offline Female Member
    I Am A First Time User Also. A Female At That. And I Started At 20 And Am Now Up To 80 Which Suits Me Fine. I Have The Jitters Still And Its Been 10 Day. However, I Am Not Seeing Any Weightloss. Any Suggestions?

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    i'll help you out Naomi, shoot me an email or post up some more and PM me..

bmf2 is offline Elite Female - AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOMIWICHITA
    I Am A First Time User Also. A Female At That. And I Started At 20 And Am Now Up To 80 Which Suits Me Fine. I Have The Jitters Still And Its Been 10 Day. However, I Am Not Seeing Any Weightloss. Any Suggestions?

We need alot more info... do you train... if so how often and what do you do... do you diet... if so what does your diet look like... do you do cardio... if so what kind and for how long and how often... how old are you... are you make or female... how much do you weigh... how tall are you... what is your bodyfat... what other supplements (ie.vitamins etc.) are you taking with the clen ... what reseach did you do prior to starting the clen...

also what kind of results are you looking for....

with this info we can all better help you....

also please remember that clen is not a magic pill to take fat off... you have a lot of hard work you must put in with it...
    Last edited by bmf2; 03-13-2006 at 07:56 PM.

increase water do not increase the dose over 80 mcg....If your shaking your take too much.

Thanks For The Responses. What Kind Of Diet Do I Need To Be On And What Do I Need To Do As Far As Workouts? Thanks For All Your Help.

DamnYouMSN is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOMIWICHITA
    Thanks For The Responses. What Kind Of Diet Do I Need To Be On And What Do I Need To Do As Far As Workouts? Thanks For All Your Help.
    hMm you should've done some more info before jumping on some clen . i would suggest reading the sticky on cutting on diets page. it's REALLY good outline to follow. as far as working out...what do you do now?

Question Been On Clen And Need Help

I Have Been On Clen W/t3 For About 2 Weeks Now. I Am Having All The Side Affects But No Weight Loss. What Kind Of Diet Do I Need To Be On?

Thread Information