SquatDr. is offline Junior Member

T3 Clen 1st time user

I am going to run clen at the end of my 1st cycle ever test-cyp. 400mg for 12 weeks. I am at 20% bodyfat and want to cut. Would you guys recommend doing T3 also. I want to keep form losing as little muscle as possible. I have no prb. eating high protein.

Thanks.

fishorcutbait is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SquatDr.
    I want to keep form losing as little muscle as possible.
    Really? Everyone I know wants keep their muscle...

Lol. But seriously now, dont take the clen and t3 during PCT, you're gonna basically lose all the muscle you gained. Best bet would be to do a cutter with anabolics, after your bulking cycle/PCT

A cutter with anabolics, like what? I thought with clen you burn fat and also hold on to your muscle?

Thanks.

Milky87 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fishorcutbait
    Really? Everyone I know wants keep their muscle...
    lol,. Is it fair to pick on people who can’t use english properly?

Yes

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Clen doesn't burn fat, it increases your body temp, to burn more callories when doing cardio. Wait till after your PCT, or you will lose muscle.I'd start cutting 2-3 weeks after pct id finished. Plus T3 can make you lose muscle. Definately wait till after PCT is done to use it.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    You can take the clen during your PCT as a cortisol blocker. Cortisol is running high during PCT and can catabolize muscle.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by SquatDr.
    I am going to run clen at the end of my 1st cycle ever test-cyp. 400mg for 12 weeks. I am at 20% bodyfat and want to cut. Would you guys recommend doing T3 also. I want to keep form losing as little muscle as possible. I have no prb. eating high protein.

Thanks.
    Are you just going to run the clen to end of your cycle and through PCT?

I am not sure what to do yet. I have 4 weeks left of my test cycle. When that is done I want to start to cut. I plan on using clomid for PCT for 30 days. Some people say dont run clen until PCT is complete? I am 5"7" 246lb's at 20% body fat, most of my fat is in my stomach love handle area( I have a lot of muscle not trying to brag 20" arms, 52" chest huge traps). I get a lot of crap from people on this site saying I should have waited to start my cycle until my BF was lower, thats not an option now. I would just like some answers from somebody who has been where I am on how best to cut with least amount of muscle loss. If have have to run another cutter cycle I can do so. I will have no problem getting my diet and cardio in check I am very comitted. I want to know what would be my best steps to get down to 8-10% body fat. I am not looking to get put down I would just appreciate some helpful advice to obtain my goal.

fishorcutbait is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Milky87
    lol,. Is it fair to pick on people who can’t use english properly?

Yes
    Im sorry, that was messed up.

Herein lies the answer. Wait til PCT is over to start a cutter. Between now and then, start reading heavily into diet details, and clenbuterol /t3.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    You can use clen to assist in PCT, but to use it to cut (with a restrictive diet) it would be best to do after PCT is finished. T3 will help you lose alot of weight, but it is strong stuff. You can lose muscle if your not careful. I'd try a clen cycle first, then if you still need more, do a clen and T3 cycle.

PS are you not using nolvadex in your PCT?

Thread Information