Thread: Letro and Clen

kyle316 is offline New Member

Letro and Clen

First off, I am going to be bulking for the next couple months and im going to take finadrol (aka superdrol) for 4 weeks. Can LETRO be used as a pct? I am going to be taking novedex xt, milk thistle, and other vitamins for just about everything going on in the body. I have a slight case of gyno from my teenage years and want to try to get rid of it.

lol, forgot to mention about the CLEN . Can LETRO and CLEN be taken at the same time? I am going to take CLEN after i finish bulking and dont know if i should wait til after my pct or if i can take it during? And whether or not LETRO can be taken for a pct.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by kyle316
    lol, forgot to mention about the CLEN. Can LETRO and CLEN be taken at the same time? I am going to take CLEN after i finish bulking and dont know if i should wait til after my pct or if i can take it during? And whether or not LETRO can be taken for a pct.
    You can take clen during PCT. It can be a valuable addition to PCT as a cortisol blocker. Cortisol is high during PCT and can catabolize muscle tissue.

so should i wait to take the letro until after pct?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by kyle316
    so should i wait to take the letro until after pct?
    I have never used letro before. I have shyed away from it because it can kill sex drive. My woman is a nympho, so I can't afford to lose interest. I also have never had a problem with gyno. I've been lucky so far. Bump for more replies.

Milky87 is offline Member
    Papu, have you ever experienced a drop in libido from arimidex ?

could something like novedex xt be used to combat lose of sex drive when using letro? Anyone know if i can take letro and clen at the same time during my pct?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Milky87
    Papu, have you ever experienced a drop in libido from arimidex?
    I didn't but I was taking Redkat (tongkat) at the same time. I don't know if that kept my libido going or I just did not have a problem. When I heard that there was a possibility that libido could go down, I wasn't going to take a chance. Excellent combo, Redkat and Arimidex !

Thread Information