how much to purchase

need some clomid for pct and nolva for an entire 10 week cycle. how many bottles should i purchase for three weeks of pct?

onehundredk is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by neverenuff21
    need some clomid for pct and nolva for an entire 10 week cycle. how many bottles should i purchase for three weeks of pct?
    you should have 4-5 weeks worth of clomid, extra just in case...some people run 100mg for the first 2 weeks and 50mg for the next two weeks...youll wanna run after last dose...wait 18 days and take clomid everyday for 4 weeks...nolvadex is tricky...everyone is different...i take 5mg every other day. (half a pill) some people take 10mg everyother day...and some poeple take 10mg everyday...id recommend you take 5mg every other day, and if your nipples start to get irritated...move it up to 10mg everyother day...and itll help..if STILL its getting irritated...check your nolvadex and make sure its legit and take 10mg everyday til theres no more pain. are you gettin the pumps from ar?...one pump is one dose i assume, not too educated on that...but id take a pump a day if you get that...so if you get the pills...get 60-90 pills. about 50-60 clomid pills..and if you get pumps...get a 2 nolvadex pumps, and 1 clomid pump...better to have more than not enough...good luck...just curious...what you runnin in that 10 weeks?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by neverenuff21
    1 bottle of Nolva and 1 bottle of Clomid will cover three weeks.

just a little test e/250 and deca 300. then finishing with 4 weeks of win tabs. just want a quality 15 pounds. During cycle, should I use letro instead of nolva? and will a pump from ar-r last 10 weeks?

Thread Information