Thread: Clenbuterol

Kimber is offline Female Member

Smile Clenbuterol

Hi there,

I am a definite "newby" and have only been hitting the gym seriously since October, so I have lots to learn here. I have read most of the posts that I can find here about clenbuterol and I have a couple of questions about the product. My goal is to loose more bodyfat without loosing so much lean muscle in the process and from my research it seems that clenbuterol can really help out with those goals. However, I caught the Today Show and KCouric along with Allure Magazine did a report on this product really blasting the negative aspects. I realize that there are going to be some negatives just because of the way any diet product works, so I was wondering if I could get some opinions as to whether this would be a good product for reducing my body fat (along with cardio/weight training) or whether I should look at some of the other products like i.e. hydroxycut, fat burners and such. There are so many choices out there and trying to sort through them is a job and a half, so any fat burning advice you can throw my way is much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Kimber

onehundredk is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimber
    Hi there,

I am a definite "newby" and have only been hitting the gym seriously since October, so I have lots to learn here. I have read most of the posts that I can find here about clenbuterol and I have a couple of questions about the product. My goal is to loose more bodyfat without loosing so much lean muscle in the process and from my research it seems that clenbuterol can really help out with those goals. However, I caught the Today Show and KCouric along with Allure Magazine did a report on this product really blasting the negative aspects. I realize that there are going to be some negatives just because of the way any diet product works, so I was wondering if I could get some opinions as to whether this would be a good product for reducing my body fat (along with cardio/weight training) or whether I should look at some of the other products like i.e. hydroxycut, fat burners and such. There are so many choices out there and trying to sort through them is a job and a half, so any fat burning advice you can throw my way is much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Kimber

this is definetly what your looking for, but if you have around or over 20% bf...you still havent been in the gym long enough to lose weight naturaly...stick with clean diet, work with weights, and cardio cardio cardio....take longer than using clen for sure. but if your bf is low...unneeded

Ches77 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimber
    I caught the Today Show and KCouric along with Allure Magazine did a report on this product really blasting the negative aspects.

I could get some opinions as to whether this would be a good product for reducing my body fat (along with cardio/weight training) or whether I should look at some of the other products like i.e. hydroxycut, fat burners and such. There are so many choices out there and trying to sort through them is a job and a half, so any fat burning advice you can throw my way is much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Kimber
    The media will always talk bad about this type of products, Clen is by far a better fat burner that all the other things that you get at the vitaminshop, if taken the correct way it will work like you wouldn't belive.

Keep up the work.

Thread Information