Romeoguy62 is offline Associate Member

Clen for 6 weeks straight, or 2 on 2 off?

I have my clen and T3 sitting next to me. I am in the process of figuring out my T3 dosages. However, in every post mentioning clen there are conflicting views about which is best: Cycling straight through for 6 weeks, or do a 12 week cycle of 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off.
    If I run 100mg Benadryl everyday every 3rd week a 6 week cycle will work just as good as 2 on 2 off, correct?
    Lion, or anyone else with knowledge on this subject feel free to chime in, you can give me any other tips you'd like as well! Thanks a lot, I can't wait to try this stuff out!

SquatDr. is offline Junior Member
    I would like the answer to this also, as I though you could run clen for 4weeks straight max, no time off.

Always Liftin' is offline Associate Member
    i also would like to hear this answer, so a free bump!!!

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    dont run t3 with clen unless you want to lose muscle. t3 should be ran with an anabolic . you can run clen for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. however it seems the current trend is to run straight through while running benadryl at 100mg everynite every 3rd week. start with 20mcgs/day and work your way up to a dose in which the sides are tolerable. avg dose for men is 100mcgs-140mcgs. run 5g taurine ed throughout clen cycle. make sure you drink plenty of water too. at least 1 gallon a day. ur diet should be high in protein, moderate carbs, low in fat. split your clen doses up in to at least 2 doses throughout the day but no later than 4 oclock. u should try and monitor your body temp. monitor you body temp every morning for a week before u start your cycle. then monitor it throughout your cycle. it should be raised a little over 1 degree i think. make sure you have ur training/cardio and diet in check. i would run it for 8-12 weeks.

PlasmaMan is offline New Member
    i like 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, but 6 weeks seems to work for some (with the addition of benadryl in week 3)

Romeoguy62 is offline Associate Member
    So I should use my clen and ditch the T3 until an AAS cycle? How long is teh T3 good for? I understood T3 to be used primarily for cutting, so would this be along the lines of a test/winny cycle and avoided during bulking?

Thread Information