NewHottness is offline Junior Member

Lion? Not recieved package

Hey, I ordered a few things 11 days ago and wanted to check the status of my package. I got a conformation e-mail saying that it was shipped out, but that was on the 2nd or 3rd. I am in no rush to get it, but I just wanted to make sure nothing happened. I have made a good number of orders before and they all have gotten to me in less than a week, and have been very pleased with the delivery, so that is why I am wondering if anything happened.

And, I am also not able to check the status online because the screen comes up as an error... (I am located in the midwest states, just fyi) Thanks for the help and for the great products.

- Newhottness

brewerpi is offline Associate Member

Lion is reliable

I wouldn't sweat it, as I stated in a post earlier today, even when there is a screw up, Lion will make it good!

you got to send an email to [email protected] make sure to include what you ordered and the name on the card and the shipping address ...send me a pm with the same info. I will make sure it is tracked should have been to you 6 days ago. We will get you straight......

still waiting on that pm with your info.

I just sent the PM and the e-mail to sales... Thanks for the help.

the order was delivered yesterday afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    the order was delivered yesterday afternoon.

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. The package came in today around 2:30 and I wasn't planning on starting the clen /T3 for at least a week so everything is perfect. Thanks for making sure everything was alright... It is much appreciated.

Thread Information