Thread: ARR liquidex

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member

ARR liquidex

killer product, its been one week on this stuff and i already notice a difference, way less water, look a lil bitter harder, feels great .

Is that you in the avitar ..? I haven't been that thin is a while. I'm getting ready to start dieting. Glad you like the liquidex. I prefer letro.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    yup, thats me, Im pretty lean all the time, no matter what i eat, I always have the 6 pack, right now it almost seems as if its an 8 pack, lol. Hmmm, you prefer the letro, i might give that a go on the next cycle, do you runit right from the beginning or once you notice gyno coming on??

I run it from the beginning. I don't need tits I h ave a wife for that.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    killer product, its been one week on this stuff and i already notice a difference, way less water, look a lil bitter harder, feels great .
    I'm another one who can vouch for the decreased water retention. It's great for PCT, too. Excellent at boosting test levels.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    I'm another one who can vouch for the decreased water retention. It's great for PCT, too. Excellent at boosting test levels.

how much are you using in PCT? (how many squirts per day, and do you break it up)?? oh and for how long?

thanks

Oldman

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    how much are you using in PCT? (how many squirts per day, and do you break it up)?? oh and for how long?

thanks

Oldman
    During PCT, I use 0.25mg ED for at least 4 weeks. I use an oral syringe to measure out my doses. Sorry, not sure about the squirts. I take my 0.25mg all at once. I'm not sure of it's half-life, though. I know clomid's is very long so you don't have to break up your dosages. Good question.

When you are off-cycle, it can be used as a test booster. 0.5mg ED for 4 weeks will nearly double test levels.
    Last edited by Papi93; 01-16-2006 at 11:31 AM.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    During PCT, I use 0.25mg ED for at least 4 weeks.

When you are off-cycle, it can be used as a test booster. 0.5mg ED for 4 weeks will nearly double test levels.

WOW that little.. okay cool.. I did not know I read .25 and up to 1mg so I was not sure.. that is a big difference..

Thanks bro

Oldman

Thread Information