NewHottness is offline Junior Member

Lion?? New order question

Hey, I just order some of the Sildenifil Citrate and the Clen and I ordered it before I saw that there was a sale on the clen/taurine combo. It's not a problem for me, even though I feel like a moron, but I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't going to have a problem with the shipping, like I did last time to my address that took almost two weeks, since I am leaving for school in 7 days. I don't mean to be a pain in the a$$, but I just wanted to make sure that there wasn't a problem with my shipping area (Chicago) that I need to know about. Thanks for the anticipated response and continued great products.

Just in case it helps.. my email is [email protected]

Sorry for the double post... My computer is kind of messing up

Bro we ship same day if the order is in before 12 noon est Monday - Saturday. The rest is up tp the post office. IT usally take 2-3 days in the US

Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    Bro we ship same day if the order is in before 12 noon est Monday - Saturday. The rest is up tp the post office. IT usally take 2-3 days in the US
    Thanks, I just wanted to make sure there was no problem with my shipping area that you guys new about... Thanks again.

Thread Information