Thread: quick question

drak is offline Associate Member

quick question

Hello, I'm wanting to buy the Clen from AR-R , but I'm wondering how I would take it? I know it's liquid, but does it spray into your mouth? Also, how do I measure how much I'm taking, and how long should I take it for? I'm doing a 10 week Test-E, then 2 weeks on Prop, followed by 3 weeks of clomid/nolvadex ...

also: im getting the combo that comes with taurine, how many tablets should i take each day, im pretty sure it comes with 100 tablets and is 500mg

thanks

Blog Entries
    makes sure to check out the anabolic forum to get a good idea on how to properly administer clenbuterol . Nothing is more improtant than proper research and application. The clen from AR-R is very good stuff. It is an oral liquid measured like so: 10 squirts=1mL So, if there are 200mcgs in 1mL, then 10 squirts= 200mcgs. Take away the zero's: 1 squirt= 20mcgs. Just the fact you purcahsed the taurine as well shows some forethought. Take 500mgs daily (1 tablet) while adminstering clen. Hope this helps. Again, please research and visit the anabloc forum to get a good feel on how to run clen.

Blog Entries
    makes sure to check out the anabolic forum to get a good idea on how to properly administer clenbuterol . Nothing is more improtant than proper research and application. The clen from AR-R is very good stuff. It is an oral liquid measured like so: 10 squirts=1mL So, if there are 200mcgs in 1mL, then 10 squirts= 200mcgs. Take away the zero's: 1 squirt= 20mcgs. Just the fact you purcahsed the taurine as well shows some forethought. Take 500mgs daily (1 tablet) while adminstering clen. Hope this helps. Again, please research and visit the anabloc forum to get a good feel on how to run clen.

Blog Entries

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by mister.fantastic
    makes sure to check out the anabolic forum to get a good idea on how to properly administer clenbuterol. Nothing is more improtant than proper research and application. The clen from AR-R is very good stuff. It is an oral liquid measured like so: 10 squirts=1mL So, if there are 200mcgs in 1mL, then 10 squirts= 200mcgs. Take away the zero's: 1 squirt= 20mcgs. Just the fact you purcahsed the taurine as well shows some forethought. Take 500mgs daily (1 tablet) while adminstering clen. Hope this helps. Again, please research and visit the anabloc forum to get a good feel on how to run clen.
    Agreed. What do you think about members recommending 3-5g of taurine ED?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    Agreed. What do you think about members recommending 3-5g of taurine ED?

I recommend 500mgs-1g daily only because anything over this is not needed, especially since our diets for either bulking or cutting include alot of meat and fish(or at least they should) and taurine levels in both meat and fish are quite high (and milk). No dosage has been established as far as RDA. Another important note with taurine is that no toxicity has been determined, meaning 2-6grams would be fine also, and any excess would pass through by way of urine and sweat. Interestingly, i've read that taurine is most proficient when supplemented with vitamin B6. Vitamin B6 is required by the body to synthesize taurine from other nutrients.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by mister.fantastic
    I recommend 500mgs-1g daily only because anything over this is not needed, especially since our diets for either bulking or cutting include alot of meat and fish(or at least they should) and taurine levels in both meat and fish are quite high (and milk). No dosage has been established as far as RDA. Another important note with taurine is that no toxicity has been determined, meaning 2-6grams would be fine also, and any excess would pass through by way of urine and sweat. Interestingly, i've read that taurine is most proficient when supplemented with vitamin B6. Vitamin B6 is required by the body to synthesize taurine from other nutrients.
    Thanks for the info mister.fantastic!

redman9 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for all the good information you give me. You have helped me learn a lot!

Thread Information